MPSC Recruitment – Maharashtra Service Commission has launched notifications for the recruitment of Child Development Officer (Female) posts. Applicants those who have completed their Graduation Degree they can apply for this post from the official website of www.mpsc.gov.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 15th July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 800 posts which are to be filled by the Maharashtra Service Commission by conducting an Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of MPSC Recruitment 2022 :-
- Organization Name: Maharashtra Service Commission
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Name of the Posts: PSI, STI, ASO, SI, ASO
- No of vacancy: 800 posts
- Eligibility: Graduation Degree
- Application Start Date: 24.06.2022
- Application End Date: 15.07.2022
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Age Limit: 18 – 38 years
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview, Document Verification,, Examination
- Official Website: www.mpsc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for the MPSC Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate’s should have a Graduation degree / 12th pass degree from a recognized Institute / Board.
Age Limit: –
- Lower Age – 18 years
- Upper Age – 38 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for the MPSC Recruitment
Maharashtra Service Commission has released 800 vacancies for the various posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Assistant Section Officer – 42
- State Tax Inspector – 77
- Sub Register – 603
- Police Sub Inspector – 78
Documents Required for the MPSC Recruitment :-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If had)
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for MPSC Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled online in the format given in the official website and submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Visit the website www.mpsc.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Click on “General Info” then “Railway Recruitment Cell GHY” from the top bar.
- Now Open the Link
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Pay the Application Fee
Application Fee for MPSC Recruitment:-
- General Candidates – Rs.394/-
- SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/ Women – Rs.294/-
- Candidates have to pay the fee by online.
Salary details for MPSC Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Maharashtra Service Commission. They will also enjoy lots of allowances. The Salary structure will be announced on the Interview process.
- Pay Scale – Rs.38,600 – 1,22,800/-
MPSC Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for MPSC Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 25.06.2022
- Application Closing Date: 15.07.2022
Selection Criteria for the MPSC Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a many process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Written Examination
Application Link for the MPSC Recruitment:-
For the MPSC Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF:||Click Here|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the MPSC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the MPSC Recruitment?
- 800 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for MPSC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 15th July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this MPSC Recruitment job?
- Graduation Degree