Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment for Consultant Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Government job. Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, New Delhi has published an advertisement for filling up 02 vacancy. Name of the vacant posts is Consultant. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the prescribed format of application form within 24.11.2017. If you are interested to know more about Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment for Consultant Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment for Consultant Posts
Organization: Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
1. Consultant for Outreach/ Awareness: 01 Post
2. Consultant –Media/ Information Technology: 01 Post
Age: Below 50 years
Salary: Rs. 50000/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree
Closing Date: 24.11.2017
Detailed Information About Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment for Consultant Posts
1. Consultant for Outreach/ Awareness: Candidates should possess MBA/ PG Diploma/ Master in Mass Media/ Public Relations, Working Knowledge of computers from a recognized Univerity or Institute.
2. Consultant –Media/ Information Technology: Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism from a recognized University or Institute.
As on 10.11.2017 applicants age limit should be below 50 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Candidates are required to apply through prescribed format(which is given with the official notification) within 24.11.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
Required Documents for apply offline:
1. At first xerox and attested the following documents which shall be attached with the application form:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
f. One envelope for sending application
Duly filled in application along with supporting documents required should be sent to the address given below on or before 24.11.2017.
Joint Secretary & CEO, The National Trust
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities(Divyangjan)
Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Govt. of India, 16-B
Bada Bazar Road, Old Rajinder Nagar, New Delhi- 110060
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment Recruitment for Consultant Posts before the final submission of application form.