Ministry of Textiles Recruitment – Ministry of Textiles, the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the Various posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Matriculation /ITI apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made offline from the official website of www.handlooms.nic.in by paying an application fee for the same.
There are a total of 29 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview, Written Examination. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 23rd August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Ministry of Textiles can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Ministry of Textiles
- Advert No: WSC/DLH/Admin.11(3)2022/01
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- No. of Vacancy: 29 posts
- Eligibility: Matriculation / ITI / Diploma
- Application Start Date: 9th July 2022
- Application End Date: 23rd August 2022
- Location: Delhi
- Age Limit: 21 – 40 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Written Test, Interview
- Official Website: www.handlooms.nic.in
Vacancy Details for the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment:-
There are Total 29 vacancies under the Ministry of Textiles for various posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Junior Weaver – 07
- Senior Printer – 02
- Jr. Assistant – 04
- Attendant – 16
Eligibility Criteria for the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant must have the following education qualification. Applicants should possess Matriculation / ITI / Diploma from a recognized University.
- Minimum Age : 21 years
- Maximum Age : 30 – 40 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- Experience Certificate ( If had )
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled Offline from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.texmin.nic.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- &, Send the Filled form below the Address –
Director, Weavers Service Centre,
B-2 Weavers Colony, Bharat Nagar,
Delhi – 110052.
Application Fee for the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from all the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Nill/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nill/-
Salary details for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 09.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 23.08.2022
Selection Process for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Ministry of Textiles. An Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Written Examination will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Test
Application Link for the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.handlooms.nic.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Ministry of Textiles Recruitment posts?
- 29 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 23rd August 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?