Ministry of Defence Recruitment – Ministry of Defence are invited from eligible individuals for filling up the following Defence Civilian Group ‘C’ posts like Librarian, LDC, Fireman, Barber, Washerman, at HQ Western Command. Interested Candidates can directly apply by filling the offline application form given in this article.. Applicants those who have completed their B.E./B.Tech/ HS / 10th can apply for this post from the official website of www.mod.gov.in through the online portal.
Candidates belonging from all categories are eligible to apply for this job recruitment. The last date to apply for this is on 31st May 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted. There are a total of 30 posts which are to be filled by the BVFCL by conducting an entrance exam for the interested candidates. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply, etc is explained further in this article.
Details of Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Ministry of Defence
- Types of Job: Government job
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification 10th
- Application Start Date: 14th May 2022
- Application End Date: 03rd June 2022
- Location: Across India
- Total Vacancy: 30 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs 35,000 – Rs 41,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interviews
- Official Website: www.mod.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment:-
Ministry of Defence has released 30 vacancies for the various posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts is given as:
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade II||02|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||06|
|Total Vacancy –||32|
Eligibility Criteria for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India or of an Indian origin. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- Candidates should have a Degree of BA / B.Sc / B.Com Degree / 12th pass / 10th degree from a recognized University.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 30 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- 10th class Marksheet
- B.E./B.Tech Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for Ministry of Defence Recruitment:-
The applications for Ministry of Defence Recruitment of Applicants are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.mod.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for the above mentioned posts
- A Notification will open
- Read all the details carefully
- Fill up the form carefully
- Now send the form to the given address
- Central Rect Agency,
HQ PH & HP (1) Sub Area,
PIN-901207 C/o 56 APO
Application Fee for Ministry of Defence Recruitment:-
Application fee will be notified the official
Salary details for Ministry of Defence Recruitment:-
The selected candidates for Ministry of Defence Recruitment will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by Ministry of Defence Recruitment. They will also be given few allowances. The salary structure is mentioned as:
- Pay Scale: Rs.18,000 – 1,12,400/-
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 14th May 2022
- Application Closing Date: 03rd May 2022
Selection Process for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates for Ministry of Defence Recruitment will be done based on the Written Examination. Applicants will have to qualify for this. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Written Exam
Syllabus of Ministry of Defence Recruitment:-
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Awareness
- General English
- Numerical Aptitude
Application Link for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment:-
For the Ministry of Defence Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Ministry of Defence Recruitment posts?
- 30 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Ministry of Defence Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 3rd June 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this Ministry of Defence Recruitment job?
- Minimum qualification 10th