MGNREGA Recruitment DM Office Howrah Zila Parishad WB: A great opportunity for clsss 10+2, Diploma, MCA pass candidates who are looking for Government jobs in West Bengal. Government of West Bengal, Office of the District Magistrate, Howrah, MGNREGA has published an advertisement on their official website at www.howrahzilaparishad.in for filling up 22 vacancy on contract basis. Name of the vacant posts are Programme Manager / Assistant, Technical Assistant & Computer Assistant. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through online within 30/01/2016 and send the hard copy of filled in application within 01/02/2016. Are you interested to know more about MGNREGA Recruitment DM Office Howrah Zila Parishad WB if so, read below for detailed information.
Summary of MGNREGA Recruitment DM Office Howrah Zila Parishad WB
Organization: District Magistrate Howrah
Vacancy: 22 posts
Posts Details & Place of Posting:
1. Programme Manager (MIS): 1 post (Dist Head Quater)
2. Technical Assistant: 4 posts (BDO Office)
3. Computer Assistant: 2 posts (BDO Office)
4. Programme Assistant: 15 posts (Dist Head QuaterDist Head Quater / BDO Office)
Age: 18-40 years
Qualification: Diploma, Class 12th, MCA
Salary: Rs.11000-21000/- per month
Closing Date for Apply Online: 30/01/2016
Closing Date for Submission of Hard copy: 01/02/2016
Detailed Information About DM Office Howrah Zila Parishad WB Recruitment for 22 various posts
1. Programme Manager (MIS): Candidates should have possessed an MCA Degree from recognized Institute with minimum 2 years work experience.
2. Technical Assistant: Candidates should have possessed a Diploma Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Information.
3. Computer Assistant: Candidates must pass class 12th exam and minimum 6 months formal training in using personal computer and should have a minimum speed of data entry 6000 key depression per hour.
4. Programme Assistant: Candidates must pass class 10+2 with Science stream with Physics and Math with minimum 60% marks and 6 months computer certificate course.
As on 01/01/2016 applicants age limit should be 18 years to 40 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Selection will be made through a written test, computer knowledge test and interview. Merit lists in each category will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test and qualifying of computer knowledge test and interview.
Candidates are required to apply online through Howrah Zilaparishad official website at www.howrahzilaparishad.in from 16/01/2016 to 30/01/2016 and sent the hard copy of application along with required documents within 01/02/2016 by Hand / Speed Post / Courier. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
How to Apply:
1. At first xerox and self attested the following documents which shall be attached with the application form:
a. Photocopy of Educational qualification certificate
b. Photocopy of Age proof certificate (Madhyamik admit card / Certificate)
c. Photocopy of Caste certificate if applicable
d. Photocopy of Computer Certificate
e. Photocopy of Experience certificate
* The envelope containing the Application should be super scribed with the “Application for the Post of……..” & Registration No “……”
The DM & DPC-MGNREGA-Howrah
Dist MGNREGA Cell
Howrah Zila Parishad Building
10 No. Biplabi Haren Ghosh Sarani
3rd Floor, Room No. 403
Howrah, Pin – 711101
Note: I suggest to the all candidates that, before applying for the MGNREGA Recruitment DM Office Howrah Zila Parishad WB read the official advertisement carefully.