LIC Advisor Recruitment – Life Insurance Corporation Of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Insurance Advisor posts, to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation, can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.licindia.in
There are a total of 100 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 12th September and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the LIC apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of LIC Advisor Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Life Insurance Corporation Of India
- Advert No: 15V63-1340415132200J
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Vacancy Details : 100 posts
- Name of the Posts: Insurance Advisor
- Eligibility: Min Qualification 12th pass
- Application Start Date: 19th August 2022
- Application End Date: 12th September 2022
- Age Limit: 18 – 65 years
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.licindia.in
Vacancy Details for LIC Advisor Recruitment:-
There are total of 100 vacancies under the Life Insurance Corporation Of India Posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- LIC Advisor – 100 posts
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Advisor Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant should have a Degree in 12th Degree,from a recognized Board / University.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 65 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for LIC Advisor Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for LIC Advisor Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled Online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.licindia.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit the Application form
Application Fee for LIC Advisor Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Nill/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST – Nill/-
Salary details for LIC Advisor Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid as stipend in monthly basis by Life Insurance Corporation Of India other amenities will also be included.
- Minimum Salary – Rs.7,000/-
- Maximum Salary – 20,000/-
LIC Advisor Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 19th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 12th September 2022
Selection Process for LIC Advisor Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Life Insurance Corporation Of India. An Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
Application Link for the LIC Advisor Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
Important FAQ’S for LIC Advisor Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the LIC Advisor Recruitment posts?
- 100 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for LIC Advisor Recruitment Job?
- The application end date is 12th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?