KIOCL Recruitment – Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited has launched notifications for the recruitment of Officer Trainee posts. Applicants those who have completed their Master’s Degree, MBA degree, they can apply for this post from the official website of www.kioclltd.in and downloading the application form and applying Online.
Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 27th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted. There are a total of 07 posts which are to be filled by the Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited by conducting a Online Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of KIOCL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited
- Types of Job: Central Government Job
- Advertisement No: HR/02/660
- Name of the Posts: Officer Trainee / Hindi Translator
- Eligibility: MBA / Diploma, Master’s Degree
- No Of Vacancies: 07 posts
- Application Start Date: 07.06.2022
- Application End Date: 27th June 2022
- Age Limit: maximum age 30 years
- Location: Bengaluru
- Pay Scale: Rs.20,000 – 25,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Experience: Min Experience 1 year
- Selection Process: Computer Test & Interview
- Official Website: www.kioclltd.in
Vacancy Details for the KIOCL Recruitment:-
Kudremukh Iron Ore Company Limited has released 07 vacancies for the various posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Officer Trainee – 6
- Hindi Translator – 1
Eligibility Criteria for the KIOCL Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate’s must have completed Diploma, Master’s Degree, MBA / MSW from any of the recognized board or University.
Age Limit: –
- Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts
- Maximum age – 30years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the KIOCL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- MBA Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for KIOCL Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled offline in the format given in the official website and submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Download the application form from the website www.kioclltd.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit your documents
Application Fee for KIOCL Recruitment:-
- Gen / OBC Candidates’ – Rs.600/-
- ST / SC / PWD Candidates- Nill
- Candidates’ pay the fee by Online.
Salary details for KIOCL Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the KIOCL Recruitment. They will also enjoy few of the allowances after qualifying for the post.
- Pay Scale: Rs.20,000 – 25,000/-
KIOCL Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for KIOCL Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 07.06.2022
- Application Closing Date: 27.06.2022
Selection Process for the KIOCL Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a Interview process. Applicants will have to qualify for this to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Computer Test & Interview
Application Link for the KIOCL Recruitment:-
For the KIOCL Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the KIOCL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the KIOCL Recruitment posts?
- 07 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for KIOCL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 27th June 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this KIOCL Recruitment job?
- Master’s Degree