Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment – Kalyani University, under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Teaching Position posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Master’s Degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.klyuniv.ac.in
There are a total of 17 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 21st November 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Kalyani University can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Kalyani University
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advert No: Rect/Teach./01/2022
- Name of the Posts: Teaching Position (Various)
- No. of Vacancy: 17 posts
- Eligibility: Master’s Degree
- Application Start Date: 12th Oct 2022
- Application End Date: 21st Nov 2022
- Location: Any District of West Bengal
- Application Mode: Online
- Experience: Minimum Experience 8 years
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.klyuniv.ac.in
Vacancy Details for Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment:-
There are Total 17 vacancies under the Kalyani University for Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, and Professor posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Teaching Position – 17 posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s must have a Degree in PH.D / M.Sc. / Hs with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University / Institute.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Ph.D. Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Master’s Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.kums.klyuniv.ac.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates for Assistant Professor General Category – Rs.1000/-
- Candidates for Assistant Professor Others – Rs.2000/-
- Candidates for Assistant Professor belonging to the SC/ST/PWD – Rs.250/-
- Candidates for Assistant Professor Others – Rs.500/-
Salary details for Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Kalyani University & Other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Will be Notified later.
Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 12th October 2022
- Application Closing Date: 21st November 2022
Selection Process for Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Kalyani University. A Shortlisting based on Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment posts?
- 17 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Kalyani University Teaching Position Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 21st November 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?