Jr Asst Rigman Technician Recruitment ONGC: Good news for the Matric with Science (10th Std.) Pass and ITI Trade, Diploma passed, Post Graduate Degree holder candidates. Oil and Natural Gas Limited (ONGC), Karaikal has published an advertisement on their official website at www.ongcindia.com for filling up 110 Technical Assistant Gd. III, Junior Assistant Rigman, Technician, Fireman, Security Supervisor vacancies under Special Recruitment Drive for ST & PwDs category candidates. Eligible candidates who are interested to join ONGC may apply online from 30-09-2015 to 20-10-2015. Are you interested to know more about the posts!!! Read below for detailed information.
Summary of Jr Asst Rigman Technician Recruitment ONGC
Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Limited
1. Technical Assistant Gd. III (Chemistry): 3
2. Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 8
3. Assistant Technician (Mechanical): 3
4. Assistant Technician (Production): 5
5. Security Supervisor: 2
6. Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling): 57
7. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel): 5
8. Junior Assistant Technician (Fitting): 3
9. Junior Assistant Technician (Welding): 5
10. Junior Assistant (Materials Management): 2
11. Junior Assistant (Accounts): 2
12. Junior Security Supervisor: 1
13. Junior Motor Vehicle Driver (HV/ Winch): 6
14. Junior Fireman: 7
15. Technical Asst Gd. III (Chemistry): 1
Age: 18-30 years
Qualification: 10th Std, ITI, Diploma etc.
Salary: Rs. 10,000 – 27,000/-
Online Application starting Date: 30-09-2015
Online Application Closing Date: 20-10-2015
Detailed Information About ONGC Recruitment for Jr Asst Rigman / Technician & more posts
1. Junior Assistant Rigman (Drilling) post: Candidates should have passed matric with science from a recognized board. And should have ITI Trade Certificate in Fitting / Diesel / Machining / Tractor / Instrumentation / Turner / Welding / Black smithy / Boiler Attendant / Motor vehicle / Machinist Grinder.
2. Junior Assistant Technician (Diesel / Fitting / Welding): Candidates should have passed matric with science from a recognized board. And should have ITI Trade Certificate in relevant trade.
* More about educational qualification for all other posts, please read the official advertisement given below.
As on 20-10-2015 applicants age limit should be 18 years to 30 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Selection will be made through a written test, skill test, physical standard test. Merit lists in each category will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test and qualifying of skill test.
The candidates should have to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 300/- and Rs. 100/- for SC / ST, PWD and Ex-Servicemen candidates through SBI Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India. ONGC Account No. 30827318409. Branch Code: 1576.
Candidates are required to apply online through the ONGC official website at www.ongcindia.com from 30-09-2015 to 20-10-2015. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
Before apply online candidates are required to ready the following documents:
1. Valid E-mail ID
2. Contact number
3. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph
4. Scanned copies of signature
|How to apply|
1. Go to the ONGC website www.ongcindia.com.
2. Click on “Career”
3. Click on “Notices”
4. Click on “Recruitment for ONGC – Chennai/ ONGC – Karaikal / ONGC – Rajahmundry & Kakinada”
5. Click on “Apply Online”
6. Fill all the details
7. Click on “Submit”
** The applicants are required to take printout of the filled in online application for future use.
⇒ Click here for Official Advertisement ⇐
⇒ Click Here for Apply Online ⇐
Note: In this article I provided all information about the Jr Asst Rigman Technician Recruitment ONGC. I hope you’ll benefit from this information, and give your opinion below the comment box.