IWST Recruitment – Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Research Fellow, Project Fellow and Project Assistant posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc., M.Sc., B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.iwst.icfre.gov.in
There are a total of 13 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on walk in interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 21st October 2022and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Institute of Wood Science and Technology can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
IWST Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Research Fellow, Project Fellow and Project Assistant
- No. of Vacancy: 13
- Eligibility: B.Sc., M.Sc., B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech
- Application End Date: 21st October 2022
- Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Pay Scale: Rs 19,000 – Rs 31,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Walk in Interview
- Official Website: www.iwst.icfre.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the IWST Recruitment:-
There are Total 13 vacancies under the Institute of Wood Science and Technology for various Research Fellow, Project Fellow and Project Assistant posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow – 03
- Senior Project Fellow – 01
- Junior Project Fellow – 05
- Project Assistant – 04
Eligibility Criteria for the IWST Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow – M.Sc. in Botany
- Senior Project Fellow – M.E/M.Tech or Post-Graduation
- Junior Project Fellow – B.Tech or M.Sc. in Botany
- Project Assistant –B.Sc. in Bio Science, M.Sc. in Zoology
The maximum age limit for various posts is given as under:
- Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow – 28 years
- Senior Project Fellow – 28- 32 years
- Junior Project Fellow – 28 years
- Project Assistant – no age limit
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the IWST Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate
- B.E/ B.Tech Certificate
- M.E/M.Tech Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the IWST Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.iwst.icfre.gov.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the IWST Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for IWST Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Institute of Wood Science and Technology and other amenities will also be included.
- Junior Research Fellow/Junior Project Fellow – Rs 20,000 – Rs 31,000
- Senior Project Fellow – Rs 23,000
- Junior Project Fellow – Rs 20,000
- Project Assistant –Rs 19,000
IWST Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 12th October 2022
- Application Closing Date: 21st October 2022
Selection Process for IWST Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body ofInstitute of Wood Science and Technology. AShortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verificationwill be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Walk in Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the IWST Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for IWST Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the IWST Recruitment posts?
- 13 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for IWST Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 21st October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- B.Sc., M.Sc., B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech