ITBP GD Constable Recruitment – Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Constable GD posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made online by filling the application form from the official website and making the payment online.
There are a total of 65 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written exam and Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment in 2nd July 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Indo Tibetan Border Police Force can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the country. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- Name of the Organization: Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Name of the Posts: Constable (GD) Sports Quota
- No. Of Vacancy: 65 posts
- Eligibility: Minimum qualification 10th pass
- Age Limit: 18 – 23 years
- Stipend: Rs.21,700 – Rs.69,100/-
- Application Start Date: 05.07.2022.
- Application End Date: 02.09.2022.
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Across India
- Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview
- Official Website: www.itbpolice.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria of Details of ITBP GD Constable Recruitment
Candidates should have check the Education Details,age limit, & age relaxation details before applying for ITBP GD Constable Recruitment. Details are given below:
- Applicants must have 10th passed / 12th passed degree with Sports Certificate from a recognized Board / University / Institutes.
- The Applicants age limit must be minimum 18 years & maximum 23 years.
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
- For Male (General): 170cm, For Female: 157 cm
- For Male (NE) : 162.5 cm, For Female: 152.5 cm
- For Male (ST) : 162.5 cm, For Female : 150 cm
- For Male (ST-NE) : 160 CM, For Female: 147.5 cm
Chest (for Male Only):
- For Male (General):80 cm
- For Male (NE):75 cm
- For Male (ST):76 cm
- For Male (ST-NE): 76 cm
Vacancy Details of ITBP GD Constable Recruitment
ITBP are wants to recruit 65 vacancy for the various posts. The full Details are given below:
- GD Constable – 65 posts
Name of the Sports:
- ICE Hockey
Documents Required for the ITBP GD Constable Recruitment
Few documents are very important to apply for this ITBP GD Constable job recruitment. The candidates need to upload their required documents at the time of applying.
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Scanned Photograph
- Mobile No
- All Certificate
Application process of ITBP GD Constable Recruitment
- Go to the ITBP GD Constable Recruitment official website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the necessary documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee of ITBP GD Constable Recruitment
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Application Fee – Nil.
Salary Details for ITBP GD Constable Recruitment
As per Govrt rules Salary details will be announced later.
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment Application Date:
The Important date for ITBP GD Constable Recruitment Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 05.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 02.11.2022
Selection Process for ITBP GD Constable Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organising body of Indo ITBP GD Constable Recruitment. An entrance test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Written exam and Interview will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Examination
Syllabus Details for ITBP GD Constable Recruitment:-
An entrance examination will be conducted to check the aptitude of the applicant. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and marks obtained in the entrance test. The syllabus of the test is given below:
- Arithmetic Ability
- General Intelligence
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for ITBP GD Constable Recruitment:-
An objective type test will be conducted to ITBP GD Constable Recruitment for all the applying candidates which will consist of four subjects. The candidates will be called for Interview based on the marks obtained in the exam. The pattern of the exam is given below:
- Arithmetic Ability – 25 questions 25 marks
- General Intelligence – 25 questions 25 marks
- Reasoning – 25 questions 25 marks
- General Knowledge – 25 questions 25 marks
- Total Marks – 100
- Total Questions – 100
- Time Duration – 120 minutes
- Negative Marking – 0.25
Application Link for ITBP GD Constable Recruitment
For the requirement of ITBP GD Constable Recruitment to any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You Can Follow This Link –
Important FAQ’S of ITBP GD Constable Recruitment
- How many vacancies are there for the ITBP GD Constable Recruitment posts?
- 65 vacancis are realesed.
- When is the End date to apply for ITBP GD Constable Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 2nd November 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this ITBP GD Constable Recruitment?
- 10th pass