ISRO Recruitment – ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization),Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota (SDSC, SHAR)the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Graduate, Trained and Primary Teacher posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduate/PG/B.EDcan apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.shar.gov.in
There are a total of 19 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written exam and skill test. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 28th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of ISRO Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: ISRO (Indian Space Research Organization)
- Conducting Body: Satish Dhawan Space Centre, Sriharikota (SDSC, SHAR)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: PGT TGT PT Teacher
- No. of Vacancy: 19 posts
- Eligibility: Graduate/PG/B.ED
- Application End Date: 28th August 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 35,400 – Rs 1,51,100
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process:Written exam
- Official Website: www.shar.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the ISRO Recruitment:-
There are total 19 vacancies under the Satish Dhawan Space Centre for various Teacher posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Post Graduate Teacher (Mathematics) – 02
- Post Graduate Teacher (Physics) – 01
- Post Graduate Teacher (Chemistry) – 01
- Post Graduate Teacher (Biology) – 01
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Mathematics) – 04
- Trained Graduate Teacher (English) – 01
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Biology) – 01
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Chemistry) – 01
- Trained Graduate Teacher (PET Male) – 01
- Trained Graduate Teacher (PET Female) – 01
- Primary Teacher (PRT) – 05
Eligibility Criteria for the ISRO Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
Post Graduate Teacher (Biology) –
- The candidate must have completed Integrated Post Graduate (PG) M.Sc
- The candidate must have B.Ed, Proficiency in teaching skills and have computer knowledge.
Trained Graduate Teacher (Mathematics) –
- The candidate must have completed Four years of Degree course or Bachelor’s degree in mathematics
- The candidate must have B.Ed, passed Central Teacher Eligibility test and have computer knowledge.
Primary Teacher (PRT) –
- The candidate must have completed Senior Secondary Equivalent certificate or Graduation degree
- The candidate must have B.Ed, passed Central Teacher Eligibility test and have computer knowledge.The applying candidate must have completed their Graduation degree/Diploma course from any recognized University approved by AICTE/UGC
- Post Graduate Teacher – 18 years – 40 years
- Trained Graduate Teacher – 18 years – 35 years
- Primary Teacher – 18 years – 30 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the ISRO Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- PG Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the ISRO Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.shar.gov.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the ISRO Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – 250
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – 250
Salary details for ISRO Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid as stipend in monthly basis by Satish Dhawan Space Centre Satish Dhawan Space Centre and other amenities will also be included.
- Post Graduate Teacher– Rs 47,600 – Rs 1,51,100
- Trained Graduate Teacher – Rs 47,600 – Rs 1,51,100
- Primary Teacher – Rs 35,400 – Rs 1,12,400
ISRO Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 6th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 28th August 2022
Selection Process for ISRO Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body ofSatish Dhawan Space Centre. An online based onWritten Exam and skill test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verificationwill also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Syllabus Details for ISRO Recruitment:-
An entrance examination will be conducted to check the aptitude of the applicant and knowledge
in the concerned subject. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and marks obtained in the
entrance test. The syllabus of the test is given below:
- Current Affairs
- Knowledge on the concerned subject
Exam Pattern for ISRO Recruitment:-
An objective type test will be conducted for all the applying candidates which will consist of few
subjects. The candidates will be called for skill test on the basis of the marks obtained in the exam. The pattern of the exam is given below:
- Hindi – 15 questions 15 marks
- English – 15 questions 15 marks
- Reasoning – 40 questions 40 marks
- Current Affairs – 40 questions 40 marks
- Knowledge on the concerned subject – 40 questions 40 marks
- Total Questions – 150
- Total Marks – 150
- Time Duration – 150 minutes
- Negative marking – 0.25 mark
Application Link for the ISRO Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – ISRO Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.shar.gov.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for ISRO Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the ISRO Recruitment posts?
- 19 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ISRO Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 28th August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?