IRCON Recruitment – IRCON International Limited (Indian Railway Company Construction), under the government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Technician, Engineers and others posts. Applicants those who have completed their Class 10, ITI, and diploma can apply for this post from the official website of www.ircon.org through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 1st July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 56 posts which are to be filled by the IRCON International Limited by conducting an Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of IRCON Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: IRCON International Limited (Indian Railway Company Construction)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Advertisement No: C-09/2022
- Name of the Posts: Technician, Engineers and Others
- No of vacancy: 56
- Eligibility: Class 10, ITI, Diploma
- Application End Date: 1st July 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 22,000 – Rs 80,000
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Interview and Document Verification
- Official Website: www.ircon.org
Vacancy Details for the IRCON Recruitment:-
The IRCON International Limited has released 56 vacancies for the Technician, Engineers and Others posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Reference Pin Setting Engineer – 06
- Work Leader – 04
- Slab Track Engineer – 06
- CAM Engineer – 06
- CAM Engineer (QC) – 04
- Turnout Installation Engineer – 04
- Rail Welding Technician (EA) – 04
- Rail Welding Technician (AT) – 04
- Rail Welding Technician (Rough Finishing) – 04
- Rail Welding Technician (Final Finishing) – 02
- Rail Welding Engineer (Inspection) – 02
- Operator (Motor Car) – 10
Eligibility Criteria for the IRCON Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- Rail Welding Technician/Operator Posts – Class 10 with ITI or Apprenticeship Training with NTC or NCTVT and 1 to 3 years of work experience in the relevant field.
- For Engineer Posts – Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% marks and 1 to 3 years of work experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit: –
- Rail Welding Engineer / Operator – 30 years
- All Other Posts – 35 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the IRCON Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- ITI Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualifying Mark sheet
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for IRCON Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled offline in the format given in the official website and submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Download the application form from the website www.ircon.org
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Send it to the address:
- 405 & 406, IRCON International Limited, SNS Synergy Building
- Dumas Road, Surat, Gujarat – 394120
Application Fee for IRCON Recruitment:-
No fee will be charged from any of the applicants who are applying for the post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
Salary details for IRCON Recruitment :-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the IRCON International Limited. They will also enjoy lots of allowances. The Salary structure is given below:
- Reference Pin Setting Engineer – Rs 28,000 – Rs 80,000
- Work Leader – Rs 22,000 – Rs 63,000
- Slab Track Engineer – Rs 28,000 – Rs 80,000
- CAM Engineer – Rs 28,000 – Rs 80,000
- CAM Engineer (QC) – Rs 28,000 – Rs 80,000
- Turnout Installation Engineer – Rs 28,000 – Rs 80,000
- Rail Welding Technician (EA) – Rs 22,000 – Rs 63,000
- Rail Welding Technician (AT) – Rs 22,000 – Rs 63,000
- Rail Welding Technician (Rough Finishing) – Rs 22,000 – Rs 63,000
- Rail Welding Technician (Final Finishing) – Rs 22,000 – Rs 63,000
- Rail Welding Engineer (Inspection) – Rs 28,000 – Rs 80,000
- Operator (Motor Car) – Rs 28,000 – Rs 80,000
IRCON Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for IRCON Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 1st June 2022
- Application Closing Date: 28th June – 1st July 2022
Selection Process for the IRCON Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a two way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Walk in Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the IRCON Recruitment:-
For the IRCON Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the IRCON Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the IRCON Recruitment posts?
- 56 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for IRCON Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 1st July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Class 10, ITI, Diploma.