IPBP Recruitment – India Post Payment Bank, under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Various posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Diploma, Graduation can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of ippbonline.com
There are a total of 13 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Examination and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 24th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the IPBP can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of IPBP Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: India Post Payment Bank (IPBP)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- No. of Vacancy: 13 posts
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Age Limit: 23 – 55 years
- Application End Date: 24th September 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Examination , Interview
- Official Website: ippbonline.com
Vacancy Details for the IPBP Recruitment:-
There are total 13 vacancies under the India Post Payment Bank for various post of Sports Quota. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Regular Basis – 10 Posts
- Contractual Basis – 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for the IPBP Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s should have a Degree in Bachelor of Engineering/ Bachelor of Technology in Information Technology or Computer Science/MCA / IT Department.
- Minimum Age – 23 years
- Maximum Age – 55 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the IPBP Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the IPBP Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website ippbonline.com
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Make payment via Demand Draft
Application Fee for the IPBP Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.700/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs.150/-
Salary details for IPBP Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Employee State Insurance Corporation and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.48,170 – 3,13,000/-
IPBP Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 10th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 24th September 2022
Selection Process for IPBP Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of India Post Payment Bank. A Shortlisting based on Written Test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
Exam Pattern for IPBP Recruitment:-
- Total Marks – 120 Marks
- Awareness about IPPB products
- Basic Banking/Payment Banks Awareness
- General Awareness
- Computer Awareness, Digital Payments/ Banking, and Telecom Awareness
- Numerical Ability
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
Application Link for the IPBP Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for IPBP Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the IPBP Recruitment posts?
- 13 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for IPBP Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 24th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?