Indian Security Press Recruitment : Indian Security Press has officially released a recruitment notification against the Advertisement no 01/2023 at the official page on 04.07.2023. The official of Indian Security Press (ISP) Has begin with the Indian Security Press Recruitment 2023 for a total number of 108 vacancies for Welfare Officer & Jr Technician post in ISP. As per the official notification, The online registration for Indian Security Press Recruitment 2023 has been already started and it will continue till 31.07.2023.
In this article, We have shared all the important details regarding Indian Security Press Recruitment 2023 such as Eligibility criteria, selection process, vacancy details, application process, salary structure & other details. So, read the complete article to get the details.
Indian Security Press Recruitment
|Name of the Organization||Indian Security Press|
|Job Name||Indian Security Press Recruitment 2023|
|Job Title||Welfare Officer & Jr Technician|
|No of seats||108|
|Place of Posting||All India|
|Age limit||18 – 30 Years|
|Required Qualification||Diploma, Degree, ITI|
|Open date of Registration||04.07.2023|
|End date of Registration||31.07.2023|
|Salary||Rs. 18780 – 103000/- per month|
Required Eligibility Norms : Indian Security Press Recruitment
Essential Academic Qualification :
|Welfare Officer||Candidates should hold degree or diploma degree from a Maharashtra state recognized institute.|
candidates should have knowledge of Marathi language.
candidates have minimum of 2 years of post qualification experience in any industry as welfare officer.
|Junior Technician||Candidares have regular ITI degree in relevant trade from a NCVT/ SCVT recognized Institute.|
Essential Age Required :
- candidates minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should not exceeding 30 years
Age Relaxation :
|Category||SC/ ST||OBC||PWBD/ Ex – Serviceman|
|Upper Age Limit||5 Years||3 Years||10 Years|
Vacancy Structure : Indian Security Press Recruitment
|Job Title||No of seats|
|Jr Technician (Electronic)||03|
|Jr Technician (Fitter)||04|
|Jr Technician (Electrical)||02|
|Jr Technician (Machinist grinder)||01|
|Jr Technician (Welder)||01|
|Jr Technician (Turner)||01|
|Jr Technician (CSD)||05|
|Jr Technician (Store)||04|
|Jr Technician (Studio)||04|
|Jr Technician (control)||41|
|Jr Technician (Technical)||41|
Application Fee :
|Category||SC/ ST||OBC/ General/ EWS||PWBD/ Ex – Serviceman|
Application Procedures : Indian Security Press Recruitment
- At first candidates are required to visit the official website.
- Then go through the career tab appear on the homepage.
- Choose theAdvertisement no 01/2023.
- Click on it and read the instruction carefully before apply to ensure your eligibility against the post which to want to apply.
- Then click on Login/ Registration.
- Fill up the form carefully.
- Upload documents in prescribed format and submit the form before last date.
- Take a print out of the application form for future reference.
|Date of publication of Job Advertisement||Starting date of Registration||End date of Registration|
Salary / Pay Scale
- Job Title : Welfare Officer
- Pay scale : Rs. 29740 – 103000/- per month
- Pay level : A2
- Job Title : Junior Technician
- Pay scale : Rs. 18780 – 67390/- per month
- Pay level : W1