Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment for 33 Group C Posts: A great opportunity for class 10th, 12th pass candidates who are looking for Government jobs. Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur, Ministry of Defence has published an advertisement for filling up 33 Group ‘C’ vacancy. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the online mode within 25/03/2016. Are you interested to know more about Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment for 33 Group C Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of OFB Recruitment for LDC Electrian Fitter Posts
Organization: Indian Ordnance Factory
Vacancy: 33 posts
1. Lower Division Clerk: 1 post
2. Store Keeper: 3 posts
3. Civilian Motor Driver: 1 post
4. Durwan: 12 posts
5. Tailor: 6 posts
6. Electrician: 5 posts
7. Fitter: 3 posts
8. Machinist: 2 posts
Age: 18-32 years
Educational Qualification: class 10th, 12th
Salary: Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay
Closing Date: 25/03/2016
Detailed Information About Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification & Age Limit:
1. Lower Division Clerk & Store Keeper Posts: Candidates must pass class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University with knowledge of computer. Applicants age limit should be 18 years to 27 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
2. Tailor, Fitter, Electrician, Machinist Posts: Candidates must pass matriculation (Class 10th) from a recognized Board. And should have National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) or National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by NCVT in the relevant trade. The applicants age limit should be 18 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
**For more details about all other posts, read the official advertisement given below.
Selection will be made through a written test, skill test, physical standard test. Merit lists in each category will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test and qualifying of skill test.
The candidates should have to pay a non refundable application fee of Rs. 50/- through State Bank Collect.
Candidates are required to apply online through OFB official website at www.ofbindia.gov.in within 25/03/2016 and send the printout copy of the filled in online application to the following address given below within 31/03/2016. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
Before applying online candidates are required the scan copy of the following documents:
1. Recent passport size, coloured photograph
2. Signature in Black ink against white background
Also required a valid email address.
Required Documents to submit along with the printed copy of the application:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Discharge certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen
e. 1 latest passport size photograph should be pasted on the application form.
And also left hand thumb impression of the candidate may be made in the space provided.
The General Manager
Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur
Firozabad – 283103
Note: I suggest to the all candidates that, before applying for the Indian Ordnance Factory Recruitment for 33 Group C Posts read the official advertisement carefully.