Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment for Consultant Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Government job. Indian Museum Kolkata has published an advertisement on their official website at www.indianmuseumkolkata.org for filling up 03 vacancy. Name of the vacant posts is Consultant. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the prescribed format of application form within 29.10.2017. If you are interested to know more about Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment for Consultant Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment for Consultant Posts
Organization: Indian Museum Kolkata
1. Consultant (Archaeology): 01 Post
2. Consultant (Numismatics & Epigraphy): 01 Post
3. Consultant (Pre-history): 01 Post
Age: Below 62 years
Salary: Rs. 30000/-
Educational Qualification: Master Degree
Closing Date: 29.10.2017
Detailed Information About Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment for Consultant Post
1. Consultant (Archaeology): Candidates should possess Master Degree or equivalent in Indian History or Sanskrit or Pali or Prakrit or Persian or Arabic or Archaeology, Diploma in Museology from a recognized University or Institute.
2. Consultant (Numismatics & Epigraphy): Candidates should possess Master’s or equivalent honours degree in Indian History/ Classical languages with specialization with Epigraphy and Numismatics, Diploma in Museology from a recognized University or Institute.
3. Consultant (Pre-history): Candidates should possess Master’s degree in Archaeology or in Anthropology (with special knowledge in Pre-History, Diploma in Museology from a recognized University or Institute.
Applicants age limit should be below 62 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Candidates are required to apply through prescribed format(which is given with the official notification) within 29.10.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
How to apply step by step guide:
1. At first xerox and attested the following documents which shall be attached with the application form:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
f. One envelope for sending application
Duly filled in application along with supporting documents required should be sent to the address given below on or before 29.10.2017.
The Director, Indian Museum
27 Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700016
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about Indian Museum Kolkata Recruitment for Consultant Posts before the final submission of application form.