Indian Army JCO Recruitment – Indian Army wants to recruit More Candidate’s for Junior Commissioned Officer for posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
There are a total of 128 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Examination & Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 8th November 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Indian Army can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of Indian Army JCO Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Indian Army
- Types of Job: Central Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Junior Commissioned Officer
- No. of Vacancy: 128 posts
- Eligibility: Graduation Degree
- Application End Date: 6th November 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs 20,000 –Rs 60,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Examination, Interview ,
- Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Vacancy Details for the Indian Army JCO Recruitment:-
There are total 128 vacancies under the Indian Army for Junior Commissioned Officer posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Pandit – 108
- Pandit (Gorkha)for Gorkha Regiments – 05
- Granthi – 08
- Maulvi (Sunni) – 03
- Maulvi (Shia) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
- Padre – 02
- Bodh Monk (Mahayana) for Ladakh Scouts – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the Indian Army JCO Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant must have the following education qualification. Candidate’s must have a Degree in Graduation in any Discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
The maximum age limit for the applying candidates is given as under:
- Minimum Age – 25 years
- Maximum Age – 36 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the Indian Army JCO Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the Indian Army JCO Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the Indian Army JCO Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Nil/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil/-
Salary details for Indian Army JCO Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Bank of Baroda and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Will be notified later.
Indian Army JCO Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 8th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 6th October 2022
Selection Process for Indian Army JCO Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Indian Army. A Shortlisting based on Written Exam will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verificationwill be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Examination
Exam Pattern For Indian Army JCO Recruitment:-
- Paper – I ( General Awareness )- 100 Marks
- Paper – II – 100 Marks
- Pass Marks – 40
- Marks per Qus – 02
- No of Qus – 50
Physical Standards Test for Indian Army JCO Recruitment
- For General – 160.
- For Gorkhas & Ladakhi region candidates- 157.
- For Andaman & Nicobar Island – 155
- Chest – 77 for all
- Weight – 48 – 50 kg
Physical Fitness Test –
- Run 1600m in 08 Minutes
- Between 5000 ft. to 9000 ft. – Additional 30 secs.
- Between 9000 ft. to 12000 ft. – Additional 120 secs.
Application Link for the Indian Army JCO Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for Indian Army JCO Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Indian Army JCO Recruitment posts?
- 128 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Indian Army JCO Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 6th Nov 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?