Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment – Indian Army has launched notifications for the recruitment of Various posts. Applicants those who have completed their 10th/12th/Diploma degree they can apply for this post from the official website of www.indianarmy.nic.in through the offline process. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 25th July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 101 posts which are to be filled by the Indian Army by conducting an Test for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Army Infantry School
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Various Posts
- No of Vacancy: 101 posts
- Eligibility: Minimum Qualification 10th Pass
- Application End Date: 25.07.2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Pay Level 4
- Application Mode: Offline
- Age Limit: 18 – 27 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.18,000 – 81,100/-
- Selection Process: Written Test / Trade Test / Skill Test
- Official Website: www.indianarmy.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidates who are wants to apply for this job posts they must have completed 12th pass / Matriculation / Diploma from the recognized Board / University / Institute.
Age Limit: –
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 27 years
Age Relaxation: –
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment
Army Infantry School are wants to recruit 101 vacancies for the various posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Draughtsman – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 18
- Stenographer Grade – 04
- Civilian Motor Driver – 32
- Cook – 43
- Translator – 01
- Barber – 01
- Artist or Model Maker – 01
Documents Required for the Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If had )
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment:-
The applications for the Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply ofline. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Visit to the Official Website www.indianarmy.nic.in
- Search & click the notification
- Open the Official Notice
- Download the application form
- Fill in the details carefully & submit the application form through the address –
” JL Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka) Station Address: The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment,Application Scrutiny Board, Junior Leaders Wing, The Infantry School, Belgaum (Karnataka).”
Application Fee for Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment:-
No fee will be charged from any applicants who are applying for the post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – Rs.50
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/Women – Nill
Salary details for Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by Centre for Indian Army
- Draughtsman – Rs.25500 – 81100
- Lower Division Clerk – Rs.19900 – 63200
- Stenographer Grade-II – Rs.25500 – 81100
- Civilian Motor Driver/ Cook/ Translator – Rs.19900 – 63200
- Barber – Rs.18000-56900
- Artist or Model Maker – Rs.18000-56900
Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 15.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 25.07.2022
Selection Process for the Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment
The selection of the candidates will be a three way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Written Test
- Trade Test
- Skill Test
Exam Pattern for Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment
- No of Questions – 25 / 50
- Marks – 25 / 50
- Duration of Examination – 2 Hours
Application Link for the Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment
For the Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment posts?
- 101 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 25th July.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this Indian Army Infantry School Recruitment job?
- 10th pass