Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021:- As per a recent announcement, the Indian Air Force (IAF) has published the notification for recruitment to the post of Airmen in Group ‘X’ and Group ‘Y’ Trades. Eligible Unmarried Male (Indian/Nepalese) candidates can apply for IAF Airmen Recruitment 2021 through online mode on airmenselection.cdac.in or www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in from 10 AM on 22 January. The candidates can check more details on IAF Recruitment 2021 such as salary selection process, application process, educational qualification, age limit below in this article. The recruitment is being for selection of Airmen in Group X (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Airmen Group Y [(Except Automobile Technician, Ground Training Instructor, Indian Air Force (Police), Indian Air Force (Security) And Musician Trades}] for 01/2022 Intake. In this article below you will get all the details about eligible criteria, age limit, pay scale, vacancy details, required date, and important links.
Details About Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020
Name Of Organization:- Indian Air Force
Advt No:- 01/2022
Official Website:- www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in
Name of Post:-
Age:- 20 – 26 years
Qualification:- Secondary, Senior Secondary
Pay Scale:- Rs. 14,600/- – 33,100//-
Full Details about Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2021
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade) – Passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering in any stream.
- Group ‘Y’ (Except IAF(S) and Musician Trades) – Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any stream/subjects approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English. OR Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
- Group ‘Y’ Medical Assistant Trade – 12th / Intermediate passed or Equivalent examination in any stream/subjects with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
To apply for this job the minimum age require is 20 years and the maximum age require is 26 years. All general, SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates can apply for the job if they belong to the same age.
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years ( Maybe ). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Candidates registering for AFCAT entry will have to pay an amount of Rs. 250/- (non-refundable) as examination fee. However, candidates registering for NCC Special entry are not required to pay.
How to apply:-
Online registration for the selection test will be available from January 22, 2021 on www.airmenselection.cdac.in and will close on February 7, 2021. Detailed instructions on how to register/ fill-up application forms are available on the web portal. Candidates are to strictly follow the given instructions.
Last Educational Certificates,
Nativity/ Domicile Certificate,
Medical test – General Medical Standards for both Group ‘X’ (Except Education Instructor Trade) and Group ‘Y’ (Except IAF (S) and Musician Trades) are as follows:
- Height: Minimum acceptable height is 152.5 cms except IAF (P) and Auto Tech trades.
- For IAF(P) trade – 165 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 175 Cms (For other States) For Auto Tech trade -162.5 Cms (For NE and Hill States) 165 Cms (For other States)
- Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
- Weight: Proportionate to height and age. However, minimum weight of 55 Kg required for Operations Assistant (ATS) Trade only.
- Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) is not acceptable.
- Hearing: The candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
- Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- General Health: The candidate should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages. He should be free from any active or latent, acute or chronic, medical or surgical disability or infection and skin ailments. Candidate shall be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
PROVISIONAL SELECT LIST (PSL) – A merit-wise list will be prepared after the completion of the selection test and the same will be displayed at all the airmen selection centers (ASCs) and also on webportal – www.airmenselection.cdac.in on 31 October 2021
Indian Air Force technical and non-technical recruitment process will be based on written test, Online Test, medical examination, and document verification.
IAF Airmen Admit Card 2021:-
The admit card will be sent to registered e-mail IDs 48-72 hrs prior to the examination . Candidate should carry the print out of the admit card on the day of the online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test. This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB
web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in.
Official Notice:- Download Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2021 Pdf
Official Website:- www.careerindianairforce.cdac.in
Indian Air Force Recruitment Notification 2021 Post is one of the most trending jobs today. All candidates who has the desire qualification and age as per official notification can apply. Here in this article, I have tried to cover all the details like age/qualification / how to apply and other more details. You can communicate with us through the comment section if you have any questions or suggestions or opinions.