IMSC Chennai Recruitment – Indian Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai (IMSC Chennai), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Trainee, Associates, Assistants and Junior Research Fellow posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their B.E./B.Tech/ M.Sc. /Ph.D. can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.imsc.res.in
There are a total of 12 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 5th October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Indian Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of IMSC Chennai Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Indian Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai (IMSC Chennai)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Trainee, Associates, Assistants and Junior Research Fellow
- No. of Vacancy: 12
- Eligibility: B.E./B.Tech/M.Sc./Ph.D.
- Application End Date: 5th October 2022
- Location: Chennai
- Pay Scale: Rs 15,000 – Rs 68,500
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Interview
- Official Website: www.imsc.res.in
Vacancy Details for the IMSC Chennai Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Indian Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai for various Professor, Assistant Professor and other posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 12
- Administrative Trainees – 03
- Library Trainees – 02
- Research Associate – 04
- Project Assistant – 01
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Project Assistant (Programmer) – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the IMSC Chennai Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Administrative Trainees – Bachelor’s Degree
- Library Trainees – MLI.Sc Degree
- Research Associate – Ph.D. Degree in Mathematics
- Project Assistant – Degree in Chemistry/Mathematics
- Junior Research Fellow – Master’s Degree
- Project Assistant (Programmer) – BE/B.Tech,ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 40 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the IMSC Chennai Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Master’s Certificate
- Ph.D. Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the IMSC Chennai Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website .The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.imsc.res.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the IMSC Chennai Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for IMSC Chennai Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Indian Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai and other amenities will also be included.
- Administrative Trainees – Rs 15,000
- Library Trainees – Rs 15,000
- Research Associate – Rs 35,000 – Rs 68,500
- Project Assistant – Rs 21,000 – Rs 31,000
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs 31,000 – Rs 35,000
- Project Assistant (Programmer) –Rs 43,400
IMSC Chennai Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 21st August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 5th October 2022
Selection Process for IMSC Chennai Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Indian Institute of Mathematical Sciences, Chennai. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Syllabus Pattern for IMSC Chennai Recruitment
The applying candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Online Examination. It will be done to test the aptitude and the knowledge of the candidate in the relevant field. The syllabus will consist of four subjects and technical knowledge. The syllabus is given below.
- General Knowledge
- Technical Subject Concerned
Exam Pattern for the IMSC Chennai Recruitment
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the computer based online test. The selected candidates will be called for Document Verification and Medical Examination. The pattern of the exam is given below:
- General Knowledge – 20 questions 20 marks
- English – 20 questions 20 marks
- Mathematics – 20 questions 20 marks
- Reasoning – 20 questions 20 marks
- Technical Subject Concerned – 20 questions 20 marks
- Total Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Time Duration – 120 minutes
- Negative Marking – No negative
Application Link for the IMSC Chennai Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for IMSC Chennai Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the IMSC Chennai Recruitment posts?
- 12 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for IMSC Chennai Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 5th October 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?