IIT Mandi Recruitment – Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi, under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant and Sports Officer posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.iitmandi.ac.in
There are a total of 35 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written exam, interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 28th October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Indian Institute of Technology, Mandi can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Mandi
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant and Sports Officer
- No. of Vacancy: 35
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree
- Application End Date: 28th October 2022
- Location: Mandi, Himachal Pradesh
- Pay Scale: Rs 21,700– Rs 99,969
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written exam and Interview
- Official Website: www.iitmandi.ac.in
Vacancy Details for the IIT Mandi Recruitment:-
There are total 35 vacancies under the Indian Institute of Technology Mandi for various Junior Accountant, Junior Assistant and Sports Officer posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Junior Accountant – 08
- Junior Assistant – 25
- Sports Officer – 02
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Mandi Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Junior Accountant – B.Com with 55% marks and 1 year of experience or M.Com
- Junior Assistant – B.Com with 55% marks and 1 year of experience or M.Com
- Sports Officer – Master Degree in Physical Education with 55% marks
The maximum age limit for applying for these posts are given as:
- Junior Accountant and Junior Assistant – 30 years
- Sports Officer – 40 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for IIT Mandi Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for IIT Mandi Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.iitmandi.ac.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for IIT Mandi Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General – Rs 500
- Candidates from OBC/EWS – Rs 400
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Rs 300
Salary details for IIT Mandi Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Indian Institute of Technology Mandi and other amenities will also be included.
- Junior Accountant – Rs 25,500 – Rs 81,100/-
- Junior Assistant – Rs 21,700 – Rs 69,100/-
- Sports Officer – Rs 56,100 – Rs 99,969/-
IIT Mandi Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date:30th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 28th October 2022
Selection Process for IIT Mandi Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Indian Institute of Technology Mandi. An online examination will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification and Medical Examination will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Syllabus Pattern for IIT Mandi Recruitment
The applying candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Online Examination. It will be done to test the aptitude of the candidate. The syllabus will consist of four subjects. The syllabus is given below.
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for IIT Mandi Recruitment
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the computer based online test. The selected candidates will be called for Document Verification and Medical Examination. The pattern of the exam is given below:
- General Knowledge – 25 questions 25 marks
- English – 25 questions 25 marks
- Aptitude – 25 questions 25 marks
- Reasoning – 25 questions 25 marks
- Total Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 100
- Time Duration – 120 minutes
- Negative Marking – No negative
Application Link for IIT Mandi Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – IIT Mandi Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.iitmandi.ac.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for IIT Mandi Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the IIT Mandi Recruitment posts?
- 35 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for IIT Mandi Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 28th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree