IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 – Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM), under the government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Project Associate and other posts. Applicants those who have completed their Master Degree can apply for this post from the official website of www.iitm.ac.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 30th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 08 posts which are to be filled by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras by conducting an Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Indian Institute of Technology Madras (IITM)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: ICSR/PR/Advt.59-62/2022
- Name of the Posts: Project Associate and others
- No of Vacancy: 08
- Eligibility: Master Degree
- Application End Date: 30th June 2022
- Location: Chennai – Tamil Nadu
- Pay Scale: Rs 30,000 – Rs 50,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.iitm.ac.in
Vacancy Details for the IIT Madras Recruitment 2022:-
The Indian Institute of Technology Madras has released total 8 vacancies for the Project Associate and others posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Senior Project Officer – 01
- Executive Assistant – 01
- Project Associate – 05
- Social Media Strategist – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the IIT Madras Recruitment 2022:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 .
- Senior Project Officer – Degree in Science/Engineering, Master Degree in Education and 2 years of experience
- Executive Assistant – Master Degree from any recognized board or university and 3 years of experience
- Project Associate – Degree in Science/Engineering, Master Degree in Education and 1 year of experience
- Social Media Strategist – Degree in Advertising/Marketing and 2 years of experience
Age Limit: –
- Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 62 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the IIT Madras Recruitment 2022:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form for IIT Madras Recruitment 2022. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Master Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for IIT Madras Recruitment:-
The applications for the post of Indian Institute of Technology Madras Project Associate are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online.
- Go to the official website www.iitm.ac.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for IIT Madras Recruitment:-
No fee will be charged from any of the applicants who are applying for the IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 post.
Candidate from General/EWS/ – No fee
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
Salary details for IIT Madras Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Indian Institute of Technology Madras. They will also enjoy lots of allowances such as DA, TA, HRA, etc after qualifying for the post.
- Senior Project Officer – Rs 30,000 – Rs 50,000
- Executive Assistant – Rs 25,000 – Rs 50,000
- Project Associate – Rs 25,000 – Rs 30,000
- Social Media Strategist – Rs 40,000 – Rs 50,000
IIT Madras Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 13th June 2022
- Application Closing Date: 30th June 2022
Selection Process for the IIT Madras Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be an Interview process. Applicants will have to qualify for this to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
Application Link for the IIT Madras Recruitment:-
For the IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for the IIT Madras Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the IIT Madras Recruitment posts?
- 08 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 30th June 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Degree/Master Degree.