IHBT Recruitment – Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT), government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Project Associate, Field Assistant and others posts. Applicants those who have completed their Master’s Degree can apply for this post from the official website of www.ihbt.res.in by downloading the application form and sending it to the specific address. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts.
The last date to apply for this is 22nd June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted. There are a total of 49 posts which are to be filled by the Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology by conducting a Walk in Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
IHBT Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology (IHBT)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: 06/2022
- Name of the Posts: Project Associate, Field Assistant and others
- No. of Vacancies: 49
- Eligibility: Master’s Degree
- Application End Date: 22nd June 2022
- Location: Palampur – Himachal Pradesh
- Pay Scale: Rs 20,000 – Rs 67,000
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Walk in Interview
- Official Website: www.ihbt.res.in
Vacancy Details for the IHBT Recruitment:-
The Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology has released total 49 vacancies for the Project Associate, Field Assistant and others posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this IHBT Recruitment post. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Project Associate I – 32
- Project Associate II – 06
- Senior Project Associate – 06
- Project Coordinator II – 02
- Fellow Project – 02
- Field Assistant – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the IHBT Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this IHBT Recruitment.
- Project Associate I – M.Sc/B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/M.Pharm/BAMS
- Project Associate II – M.Sc/M.Pharm
- Senior Project Associate – Ph.D. in Agriculture and Post Graduation
- Project Coordinator II – MBA/M.Sc
- Fellow Project – M.Sc
- Field Assistant – B.Sc/Diploma in Engineering and Technology
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts
- Lower Limit – 35 years
- Upper Limit – 50 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the IHBT Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form of IHBT Recruitment. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate
- Ph.D Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for IHBT Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled offline in the format given in the official website and submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Download the application form from the website www.ihbt.res.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Send it to the address:
- CSIR – IHBT Post Box No. 6, Palampur, Himachal Pradesh – 176061
Application Fee for IHBT Recruitment:-
No fee will be charged from any of the applicants who are applying for the IHBT Recruitment post.
Candidate from General/EWS/ – No fee
Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – No fee
Salary details for IHBT Recruitment 2022:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology. They will also enjoy lots of allowances after qualifying for the post.
- Project Associate I – Rs 25,000 – Rs 35,000
- Project Associate II – Rs 28,000 – Rs 67,000
- Senior Project Associate – Rs 42,000
- Project Coordinator II – Rs 30,000
- Fellow Project – Rs 25,000
- Field Assistant – Rs 20,000
IHBT Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for IHBT Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 29th April 2022
- Application Closing Date: 22nd June 2022
- Walk in Interview Date: 9th May 2022 – 22nd June 2022
Selection Process for the IHBT Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be an interview process. Applicants will have to qualify for this to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
Walk in Interview
Application Link for the IHBT Recruitment:-
For the IHBT Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the IHBT Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the IHBT Recruitment posts?
- 49 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for IHBT Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 22nd June 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Master’s Degree.