IDBI SO Recruitment – Industrial Development Bank of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Senior Officer posts. Applicants those who have completed their Graduation Degree they can apply for this post from the official website of www.idbibank.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 10th July 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 226 posts which are to be filled by the Industrial Development Bank by conducting an Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Full Details of IDBI SO Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
- Advert No: 02/2022-23
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Name of the Posts: Deputy General Manager, Assistant General Manager, Manager
- No of vacancy: 226 posts
- Eligibility: Graduation Degree
- Pay Scale: Rs.48,170 – 89,890/-
- Application Start Date: 25.06.2022
- Application End Date: 10.07.2022
- Age Limit: 25 – 45 years
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Online Test- Document Verification- Pre Recruitment Medical Examination
- Official Website: www.idbibank.in
Eligibility Criteria for the IDBI SO Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate’s should have a Graduation degree with a minimum 55% marks from any University / Institute.
Age Limit: –
- Lower Age – 25 years
- Upper Age – 45 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for the IDBI SO Recruitment
Industrial Development Bank of India has released 226 vacancies for the various posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Specialist Officer – 226
Documents Required for the IDBI SO Recruitment :-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If had)
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for IDBI SO Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled online in the format given in the official website and submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Visit the website www.idbibank.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Click on “General Info” then “Railway Recruitment Cell GHY” from the top bar.
- Now Open the Link
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Pay the Application Fee
Application Fee for IDBI SO Recruitment:-
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- SC / ST / Pwd Candidates – Rs.200/-
- Candidates have to pay the fee by online.
Salary details for IDBI SO Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Industrial Development Bank of India. They will also enjoy lots of allowances. The Salary structure will be announced on the Interview process.
- Pay Scale – Rs.48,170 – 89,890/- ( Based on Position )
IDBI SO Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for IDBI SO Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 25.06.2022
- Application Closing Date: 10.07.2022
Selection Criteria for the IDBI SO Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a many process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Online Test
- Document Verification
- Pre Recruitment
- Medical Examination
Application Link for the IDBI SO Recruitment:-
For the IDBI SO Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the IDBI SO Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the IDBI SO Recruitment?
- 226 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for IDBI SO Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 10th July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this IDBI SO Recruitment job?
- Graduation Degree