IDBI Recruitment – Industrial Development Bank of India wants to invite eligible individuals for filling up the following the posts of Executive, Assistant Manager posts. Interested Candidates can directly apply by filling the online application form given in this article. Applicants those who have completed their Graduation, can apply for this post from the official website of www.idbibank.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging from all categories are eligible to apply for this job recruitment.
The last date to apply for this is on 17th june 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted. There are a total of 1544 posts which are to be filled by the IDBI Recruitment by conducting a merit list for the interested candidates. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply, etc is explained further in this article.
Details of IDBI Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
- Advert No: 1/2022-23
- Types of Job: Bank job
- Name of the Posts: Executive, Assistant Manager posts
- Eligibility: Graduation
- Age Limit: 20 – 28 years
- Application Start Date: 3rd June 2022
- Application End Date: 17th June 2022
- Location: Across India
- Total Vacancy: 1544 posts
- Pay Scale: Rs.29,000 – 34,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Online Test & Document Verification
- Official Website: idbibank.in
Vacancy Details for the IDBI Recruitment:-
Industrial Development Bank of India has released 1544 vacancies for the various posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Executive – 1044 posts
- Assistant Manager – 500 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the IDBI Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India or of an Indian origin. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this IDBI Recruitment .
- Candidates should have a Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 28 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the IDBI Recruitment
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form to apply this Job. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Marksheet
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for IDBI Recruitment:-
The applications for the IDBI Recruitment post of Executive, Assistant Manager posts are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.idbibank.in
- Find the advertisement for the above mentioned posts
- Complete the Registration Process
- Pay the Application Fee
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload the Documents
- Submit the Application Form
- Take a Printout of the Form
Application Fee for IDBI Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from all the applicants who are applying for the IDBI Recruitment post.
- For the Unreserved / EWS / General Category Candidates have to pay – Rs.1000/-
- For the Female, SC / ST candidates – Rs.200/-
Salary details for IDBI Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by . They will also be given few allowances. The salary structure is mentioned as:
- Pay Scale – Rs.10,000 – 63,840/-
IDBI Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for IDBI Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 01.06.2022
- Application Closing Date: 17.06.2022
Selection Process for the IDBI Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be done based on the Two process. Applicants will have to qualify for this. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Written Test / Skills Test
- Online Test (OT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Pre Recruitment Medical Test (PRMT)
Exam Pattern for IDBI Recruitment:-
- English Language – 40
- Quantitative Aptitude – 40
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness and Computer/ IT – 60
- Logical Reasoning, Data Analysis, Interpretation – 60
- Total Marks – 200
- Negative Marking – 1/4th
- Time Duration – 2 Hours
- Mode of Exam – Online (CBT)
Application Link for the IDBI Recruitment:-
For the IDBI Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the IDBI Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the IDBI Recruitment posts?
- 1544 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for IDBI Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 17th June 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this IDBI Recruitment job?