ICMR Recruitment – Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Project Technician, Field Worker and Data Entry Operator Posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class 12/Diploma/B.Sc..can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.vcrc.icmr.org.in
There are a total of 15 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 26th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Indian Council of Medical Research can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
ICMR Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) – Vector Control Research Centre (VCRC)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: Project Technician, Field Worker and Data Entry Operator
- No. of Vacancy: 15
- Eligibility: Class 12/Diploma/B.Sc.
- Application End Date: 26th September 2022
- Location: Tamil Nadu
- Pay Scale: Rs 16,000 – Rs 18,000
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process:Interview
- Official Website: www.vcrc.icmr.org.in
Vacancy Details for the ICMR Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Indian Council of Medical Research – Vector Control Research Centrefor various Project Technician, Field Worker and Data Entry Operatorposts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 15
- Project Technician – III – 06
- Field Worker – 05
- Project Technician I – 03
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B) – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the ICMR Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have passed Class 10, Diploma and B.Sc. from any recognized university.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 30 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the ICMR Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- B.Sc. Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the ICMR Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted offline by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.vcrc.icmr.org.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Send it to the address:
- ICMR – Vector Control Research Centre, Medical Complex,
- Indira Nagar, Puducherry – 605006
Application Fee for the ICMR Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for ICMR Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Indian Council of Medical Research – Vector Control Research Centreand other amenities will also be included.
- Project Technician – III – Rs 18,000
- Field Worker – Rs 18,000
- Project Technician I – Rs 16,000
- Data Entry Operator (Grade B) – Rs 18,000
ICMR Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 13th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 26th September 2022
Selection Process for ICMR Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Indian Council of Medical Research – Vector Control Research Centre. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the ICMR Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for ICMR Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the ICMR Recruitment posts?
-15 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ICMR Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 26th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Class 12/Diploma/B.Sc.