ICAR IARI Recruitment – Indian Council of Agricultural research (ICAR) Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), government of India has launched notifications for the recruitment of Project Assistant posts. Applicants those who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree can apply for this post from the official website of www.iari.res.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 21st June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 462 posts which are to be filled by the Indian Agricultural Research Institute by conducting a Written Exam and Skill Test for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Full Details of ICAR IARI Recruitment 2022:-
- Organizing Body: Indian Council of Agricultural research (ICAR)
- Organization Name: Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: 2-1/2022 Rectt Cell/Administrative
- Name of the Posts: Assistant
- No. of Vacancy: 462
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Application End Date: 21st June 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 35,400 – Rs 44,900
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam and Skill Test
- Official Website: www.iari.res.in
Vacancy Details for the ICAR IARI Recruitment:-
The Indian Council of Agricultural research has released 462 vacancies for the assistant posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this ICAR IARI Recruitment post. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
|Category||ICAR Headquarters Vacancy||ICAR Institute Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for the ICAR IARI Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India or of an Indian origin. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- The candidate must have completed their Graduation in any stream from any recognized university.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts
- Lower Limit – 20 years
- Upper Limit – 30 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the ICAR IARI Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form ICAR IARI Recruitment. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for the ICAR IARI Recruitment:-
The applications for the post of Indian Council of Agricultural research Assistants are open and the eligible and interested candidates will have to visit the official website and apply online. An application fee will be charged which needs to be paid via Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Go to the official website www.iari.res.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click on Recruitment Cell> Notice Board> Assistant 2022
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for ICAR IARI Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from all the applicants who are applying for the ICAR IARI Recruitment post.
- Candidate from General/EWS/ – Rs 1200
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ OBC/PWD – Rs 500
- The fee payment must be done online through the Net Banking payment process or Debit/Credit Card.
Salary details for ICAR IARI Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Indian Council of Agricultural research. They will also be provided with various amenities. The Salary structure is mentioned below:
- Assistant at ICAR Headquarters – Rs 44,900
- Assistant at ICAR Institutes – Rs 35,400
ICAR IARI Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for ICAR IARI Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 7th May 2022
- Application Closing Date: 21st June 2022
- Exam Date: 25th July 2022 (Tentative)
Selection Process for the ICAR IARI Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a three way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Prelim Examination
- Main Examination
- Skill Test
Syllabus Details for the ICAR IARI Recruitment:-
The entrance exam will be conducted in two phases to test the aptitude and knowledge of the candidate. The syllabus is given below:
- General Intelligence
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Ability
- English Comprehension
- Descriptive Test
Exam Pattern for the ICAR IARI Recruitment:
The selection of the final candidates will be based on the marks obtained in the prelims and the main exam, then followed by skill test. The pattern of the selection is given below:
- General Intelligence – 25 questions 50 marks
- General English – 25 questions 50 marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 25 questions 50 marks
- General Awareness – 25 questions 50 marks
- Total Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 200
- Time Duration: 60 minutes
- Negative Marking: 0.33
- Quantitative Ability – 50 questions 100 marks
- English Comprehension – 50 questions 100 marks
- Descriptive Test (English & Hindi) – 100 marks
- Total Questions: 150
- Total Marks: 300
- Time Duration: 180 minutes
- Negative Marking: 0.33
- Word Processing
- Generation of Slides
- Time Duration: 15 minutes
Application Link for the ICAR IARI Recruitment:-
For the ICAR IARI Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the ICAR IARI Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the ICAR IARI Recruitment posts?
- 462 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ICAR IARI Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 21st June 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree.