IBPS RRB Recruitment – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has launched notifications for the recruitment of Officer, Office Assistant Post. Applicants those who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s Degree can apply for this post from the official website of www.ibps.in and apply online. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 27th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 8,106 posts which are to be filled by the IBPS by conducting a Written Test and Trade Test for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of IBPS RRB Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: 01/2022 to 03/2022
- Name of the Posts: Officer, Office Assistant Post
- No. of Vacancy: 8,106 Posts
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Application Start Date: 7th June
- Application End Date: 27th June 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Age Limit: 18 – 40 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.29,000 – 44,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Exam & Interview
- Official Website: www.ibps.in
Vacancy Details for the IBPS RRB Recruitment:-
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released 8,106 Vacancy for the Various posts. Candidates have to check all below Deails :
- Office Assistants (Multipurpose)-4483
- Officer Scale I-2676
- Officer Scale II (Agriculture Officer)-12
- Officer Scale II (Marketing Officer)-06
- Officer Scale II (Treasury Manager)-10
- Officer Scale II (Law)-18
- Officer Scale II (CA)-19
- Officer Scale II (IT)-57
- Officer Scale II (General Banking Officer)-745
- Officer Scale III-80
Eligibility Criteria for the IBPS RRB Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Candidate’s should have a Bachelor’s Degree / Chartered Accountant / Law Officer Degree / MBA / Diploma n Banking from a recognized University with a minimum 50% marks in any Discipline.
Age Limit: –
- Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts
- Lower Age limit: 18 years
- Upper Age Limit: 40 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the IBPS RRB Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for IBPS RRB Recruitment:-
The applications for the various posts are open & the Application process is online. The steps for applying process is mentioned below:
- Go to the official website www.ibps.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for IBPS RRB Recruitment:-
A fee will be charged from all the applicants who are applying for the post.
- SC / ST / PWBD / EXSM Candidates have to pay – Rs.175/-
- All Other Candidates have to Pay – Rs.850/-
- The fee payment must be done online through the Net Banking payment process or Debit/Credit Card.
Salary details for IBPS RRB Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). They will also enjoy lots of allowances.
- Pay Scale: Rs.29,000 – 44,000/-
IBPS RRB Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for IBPS RRB Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 7th June 2022
- Application Closing Date: 27th June 2022
Selection Process for the IBPS RRB Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a two way process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Written Examination
Exam Pattern for IBPS RRB Recruitment:-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Interview Process
Syllabus Details for the IBPS RRB Recruitment:-
The entrance exam will be conducted to test the aptitude and knowledge of the candidate. The syllabus is given below:
- Quantitative Aptitude
- English Language
- Hindi Language
- Computer Knowledge
- General Awareness
Application Link for the IBPS RRB Recruitment:-
For the IBPS RRB Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF:||Click Here|
|Official Website:||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
Important FAQ’S for the IBPS RRB Recruitment:-
Candidates have any query or any question about this IBPS RRB Recruitment, and then they can ask Faq’s.
- How many vacancies are there for the IBPS RRB Recruitment posts?
- 8,106 Vacancyare released.
- When is the End date to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 27thJune 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for thisIBPS RRB Recruitment job?
- Bachelor’s Degree