IB Recruitment – Ministry of Home Affairs, under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the various posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation / Bachelor’s degree can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online by downloading the application form from the official website of www.mha.gov.in.
There are a total of 766 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Exam Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 19th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Ministry of Home Affairs, they can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of IB Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Ministry of Home Affairs – Intelligence Bureau
- Advrt No: 1/Estt(G-3)/2022(Cir)-1771
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- No. of Vacancy: 766 posts
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma
- Application Start Date: 22nd June 2022
- Application End Date: 19th August 2022
- Application Mode: Offline
- Pay Scale: Rs.44,900 – 1,2,400/-
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.mha.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the IB Recruitment:-
There are total 766 vacancies under the Ministry of Home Affairs – Intelligence Bureau for various posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- ACIO-I/ Executive – 70
- ACIO-II/ Executive – 350
- JIO-I/ Executive – 50
- JIO-II/ Executive – 100
- SA/ Executive – 100
- JIO-I/MT – 20
- JIO-II/MT – 35
- SA/MT – 20
- Halwai-cum-Cook – 09
- Caretaker 05
- JIO-II/Tech 07
Eligibility Criteria for the IB Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates should have a Degree on Graduation / Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University.
- Candidate’s age limit should be in 56 – 65 years .
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the IB Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma certificate
- Last qualification certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the IB Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted offline by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.mha.gov.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee ( if had )
- Now,send the application form to the given Address –
- Assistant Director/G-3, Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S P Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-110021
Application Fee for the IB Recruitment:-
There will no application fee will be charged from all of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Nill/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nill/-
Salary details for IB Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by IB and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
IB Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 22.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 19.08.2022
Selection Process for IB Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Ministry of Home Affairs. A Written exam will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
Application Link for th IB Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for IB Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the IB Recruitment posts?
- 766 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for IB Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 19th August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?