HCL Recruitment – Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Apprentice posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.hindustancopper.com and sending it to a specific address. There are a total of 96 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written test and Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 21st May 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Hindustan Copper Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
HCL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: HCl/MCP/HR/Apprentice/2022
- Name of the Posts: Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy: 96
- Eligibility: Class 10 and ITI
- Application End Date: 21st May 2022
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
- Pay Scale: Rs 9000
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Written test and Interview
- Official Website: www.hindustancopper.com
Vacancy Details for the HCL Recruitment:-
There are total 96 vacancies for the HCL Recruitment Apprentice posts and the breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Electrician – 22
- Instrument Mechanic – 02
- Mechanic Diesel – 11
- Welder (G&E) – 14
- Fitter – 14
- Turner/Mechanist – 06
- AC and Refrigeration Mechanic – 02
- Draughtsman Civil – 01
- Surveyor – 05
- Carpenter – 03
- Plumber – 02
- Mason (Building Constructor) – 01
- Shortfirer/Blaster (Fresher) – 05
- Mate (Mines) Fresher – 05
Eligibility Criteria for the HCL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and also fulfill the age limit criteria for HCL Recruitment to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification before applying HCL Recruitment:
- Apprentice – The candidate must have passed Class 10 and 12 from an recognised board and must have an ITI Certificate in the relevant field which must be recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
The candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Lower Age Limit – 18 years
- Upper Age Limit – 25 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3
/ 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the HCL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- ITI Trade Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the HCL Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled offline from the official website of HCL by downloading the application form and sending the documents and form to the specific address. The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.hindustancopper.com
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Send it to the address:
- Senior Manager (HR), Hindustan Copper Limited, Malanjkhand Copper Project,
- Tehsil:- Birsa, PO- Malanjkhand, Dist- Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh – 481116
Application Fee for the HCL Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for HCL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid stipend on monthly basis by the Hindustan Copper Limited.
- Pay Scale: Rs 9000 per month (Consolidated)
HCL Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for HCL Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 18th April 2022
- Application Closing Date: 21st May 2022
- Exam Date: 31st July 2022
Selection Process for the HCL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organising body of Hindustan Copper Limited. It will include a written entrance examination followed by an Interview Candidates will have to qualify for both to be eligible to get this job.
- Written Exam
Syllabus Details for the HCL Recruitment:-
An entrance examination will be conducted to check the aptitude of the applicant. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and marks obtained in the entrance test. The syllabus of the test is given below:
- General knowledge
- English Language
- General Awareness
- Professional Knowledge
Exam Pattern for the HCL Recruitment:-
The online MCQ test will be of aptitude test and test of the concerned subject which needs to be completed within 120 minutes. The pattern of the exam is explained as under:
- General knowledge – 30 questions 30 marks
- English Language – 30 questions 30 marks
- Reasoning – 30 questions 30 marks
- General Awareness – 30 questions 30 marks
- Professional Knowledge – 30 questions 30 marks
- Total Marks – 150
- Total Questions – 150
- Time Duration – 120 minutes
Application Link for the HCL Recruitment:-
For the HCL Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
Official PDF: – HCL Recruitment 2022
Official Website: – www.hindustancopper.com
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for HCL Recruitment :-
- How many vacancies are there for the HCL Recruitment posts?
- 96 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for HCL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 21st May 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this HCL Recruitment job?
- Class 10, 12 and ITI.