HCL Recruitment – HCL Recruitment Hindustan Copper Limited, the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainee posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.hindustancopper.com
There are a total of 84 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on GATE Score. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 30th October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Hindustan Copper Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of HCL Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Hindustan Copper Limited
- Advert No: Estt. /1/2013/2022-23
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Graduate Engineer Trainee
- No. of Vacancy: 84 posts
- Eligibility: Min Qualification Graduation
- Application Start Date: 10th October 2022
- Application End Date: 31st November 2022
- Location: West Bengal
- Age Limit: 18 – 28 years
- Pay Scale: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Gate Score 2022
- Official Website: www.hindustancopper.com
Vacancy Details for HCL Recruitment
There are Total 84 vacancies under the Hindustan Copper Limited for various a posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Mining- 39
- Survey- 02
- Geology – 06
- Concentrator – 06
- Electrical – 11
- Civil – 05
- Mechanical – 12
- Instrumentation – 02
- System – 01
Eligibility Criteria for HCL Recruitment
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s should have a Degree in Graduation & qualified the GATE Examination with a minimum 60% marks from a recognized University.
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 40 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the HCL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the HCL Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.hindustancopper.com
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the HCL Recruitment
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for HCL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid as stipend in monthly basis by Hindustan Copper Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
HCL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 10.10.2022
- Application Closing Date: 31.10.2022
Selection Process for HCL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Hindustan Copper Limited. A Shortlisting based on GATE SCORE Marks will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- GATE Score / Marks – 70%
- Personal Interview – 30%
Application Link for the HCL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for HCL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the HCL Recruitment posts?
- 84 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for HCL Recruitment?
- The application will end on 31st October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?