HAL Recruitment – Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Security Guard and Fitter posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their PUC/SSLC, ITI, NAC/ NCTVT can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website of www.hal-india.co.in
There are a total of 25 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on written test and interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 24th October 2022and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of HAL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited(HAL)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: Security Guard and Fitter
- No. of Vacancy: 25
- Eligibility: PUC/SSLC, ITI, NAC/NCTVT
- Application End Date: 24th October 2022
- Location: Bangalore
- Pay Scale: Rs 43,772 – Rs 45,780
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test and Interview
- Official Website: www.hal-india.co.in
Vacancy Details for the HAL Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited for Security Guard and Fitterposts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 25
- Security Guard – 23
- Fitter – 02
Eligibility Criteria for the HAL Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Security Guard – PUC/Intermediate or SSLC + 3 years of experience
- Fitter – ITI + NAC/NCTVT Fitter
- Lower Limit – 18 years
- Upper Limit – 28 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the HAL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- PUC Certificate
- SSLC Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- NAC/NCTVT Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the HAL Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.hal-india.co.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the HAL Recruitment:-
No application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – No fee
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for HAL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Hindustan Aeronautics Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Security Guard – Rs 43,772
- Fitter – Rs 45,780
HAL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 3rd October 2022
- Application Closing Date: 24th October 2022
Selection Process for HAL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Hindustan Aeronautics Limited. An online examination will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
Syllabus Pattern for HAL Recruitment
The applying candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Online Examination. It will be done to test the aptitude and the knowledge of the candidate in the relevant field. The syllabus will consist of three subjects and technical knowledge. The syllabus is given below.
- General Awareness
- Technical Subject Concerned
Exam Pattern for HAL Recruitment
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the computer based online test. The selected candidates will be called for final Interview. The pattern of the exam is given below:
- General Awareness – 20 questions 20 marks
- English – 20 questions 20 marks
- Reasoning – 20 questions 20 marks
- Technical Subject Concerned – 100 questions 100 marks
- Total Questions – 160
- Total Marks – 160
- Time Duration – 150 minutes
- Negative Marking – No negative
Application Link for the HAL Recruitment :-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for HAL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the HAL Recruitment posts?
-25 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for HAL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 24th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- PUC/SSLC, ITI, NAC/NCTVT