GPSC Recruitment – Gujarat Public Service Commission has released notifications for job recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Commissioner, to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Graduation, can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
There are a total of 245 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Exam List. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 9th September and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the GPSC apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Full Details of GPSC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission ( GPSC )
- Advert No: 20/2022-23
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer, Commissioner,
- No. of Vacancy: 245 posts
- Eligibility: Min Qualification Graduate.
- Application Start Date: 25th August 2022
- Application End Date: 9th September 2022
- Location: Gujarat
- Age Limit: 22 – 30 years
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Preliminary exam , Main Exam
- Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Vacancy Details for GPSC Recruitment:-
There are total of 245 vacancies under the Gujarat Public Service Commission Posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) 77
- Law Officer 1
- Scientific Officer (Medicine) 2
- Curator 5
- Executive Engineer (Civil) 24
- Deputy Executive Engineer 34
- Assistant State Tax Commissioner 28
- Assistant Commissioner 4
- Social Welfare Officer 1
- District Inspector Land Office 6
- Assistant Director, Food & Consumer Affairs 1
- Chief Officer 12
- State Revenue Officer 50
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- The applicant should have a Degree in Bachelor’s Degree, BE/B.Tech in Civil, LLB, Post Graduation Diploma / Degree from a recognized Board / University.
- Minimum Age – 22 years
- Maximum Age – 30 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for GPSC Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- B.Tech Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for GPSC Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled Online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Submit the Application form
Application Fee for GPSC Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.100/
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nill/-
Salary details for GPSC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid as stipend in monthly basis by Gujarat Public Service Commission other amenities will also be included.
- Minimum Salary – Rs.9,300/-
- Maximum Salary – Rs.1,67,800/-
GPSC Recruitment Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 20th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 9th September 2022
Selection Process for GPSC Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Gujarat Public Service Commission. A Written Exam will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
Exam Pattern for GPSC Recruitment:-
- Total No of Question – 200
- General Knowledge
- General Awareness
- Mental Ability
- Technical Subjects
Application Link for the GPSC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for GPSC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the GPSC Recruitment posts?
- 245 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for GPSC Recruitment Job?
- The application end date is 9th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?