GPSC Recruitment – Gujarat Public Service Commission has released notifications for job recruitment of Marketing Officer posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications must made online from the official website of gpsc.gujarat.gov.in by downloading the application form and apply online. There are a total of 260 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 30th July 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Gujarat Public Service Commission for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of GPSC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Types of Job: Govrt job
- Advt.No: 10/2022-23 to 14/2022-23
- Name of the Posts: Various Posts
- No. of Vacancy: 260 posts
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree
- Age Limit: 20 – 30 years
- Application Start Date: 15th July 2022
- Application End Date: 30th July 2022
- Location: Gujarat
- Pay Scale: Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Exam & Computer Proficiency Test
- Official Website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the GPSC Recruitment:-
There are total 260 vacancies under the Gujarat Public Service Commission. The Vacancy details are mentioned below.
- Deputy Section Officer /Dy. Mamlatdar – 80
- Dy. S.O. (Sachivalay) – 05
- Chief Officer – 03
- Assistant Forest Conservator (AFC) – 38
- Veterinary Officer – 130
- Municipal Account Officer – 04
Eligibility Criteria for the GPSC Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in any Stream with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized University
- Minimum – 20 years
- Maximum – 30 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the GPSC Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Marksheet
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the GPSC Recruitment:-
- Go to the official website gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the GPSC Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any candidates.
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST Candidates – No Fees
Salary details for GPSC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Gujarat Public Service Commission .
- Rs.56,100 – 1,77,500/-
GPSC Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 15.07.2022
- Application Closing Date: 30.07.2022
Selection Process for GPSC Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Gujarat Public Service Commission. Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates.
- Screening Test
- Competitive Examination
- Prelims, Mains Examination
Application Link for the GPSC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for GPSC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the GPSC Recruitment posts?
- 260 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for GPSC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 30th July 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree