GPSC CDPO Recruitment – Gujarat Public Service Commission has launched notifications for the recruitment of Child Development Officer (Female) posts. Applicants those who have completed their Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree they can apply for this post from the official website of www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in through the online portal. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 30th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 69 posts which are to be filled by the Gujarat Public Service Commission by conducting an Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of GPSC CDPO Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Adv No: 4/2022-23
- Name of the Posts: Child Development Officer ( Female )
- No of vacancy: 69 posts
- Eligibility: Bachelor’s Degree , Master’s Degree
- Application Start Date: 15.06.2022
- Application End Date: 30.06.2022
- Location: Gujrat
- Age Limit: 18 – 39 years
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Merit List, Interview, Document Verification
- Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for the GPSC CDPO Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The eligibility criteria are given below:
- Candidate’s should have a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Home Science or Sociology or Child Development or Nutrition or Social Work obtained from any Educational Institution / University.
Age Limit: –
- Lower Age – 18
- Upper Age – 39
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for the GPSC CDPO Recruitment
Gujarat Public Service Commission has released many vacancies for the CDPO posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts category wise is given as:
- Child Development Project Officer – 69 posts
Documents Required for the Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment :-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree Certificate
- Experience Certificate (If had)
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for GPSC CDPO Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled online in the format given in the official website and submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Visit the website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Click on “General Info” then “Railway Recruitment Cell GHY” from the top bar.
- Now Open the Link
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Pay the Application Fee
Application Fee for GPSC CDPO Recruitment:-
- General Candidates – Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/ Women – Nill
- Candidates have to pay the fee by online.
Salary details for GPSC CDPO Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the Gujarat Public Service Commission. They will also enjoy lots of allowances. The Salary structure will be announced on the Interview process.
- Pay Scale – Rs.44,900 – 1,42,400/-
GPSC CDPO Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for GPSC CDPO Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 15.06.2022
- Application Closing Date: 30.06.2022
Selection Criteria for the GPSC CDPO Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a many process. Applicants will have to qualify for all the level to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Written Examination
Application Link for the GPSC CDPO Recruitment:-
For the GPSC CDPO Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the GPSC CDPO Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the GPSC CDPO Recruitment?
- 69 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for GPSC CDPO Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 30th July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this NGPSC CDPO Recruitment job?
- Master’s Degree