Gail Recruitment – Gas Authority of India Limited has released notifications for job recruitment of Non Executives posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have Passed Diploma in Engineering can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.gailonline.com
There are a total of 282 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written Test & Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 15th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the FCI can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of Gail Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Gas Authority of India Limited
- Advt.No – GAIL/OPEN/MISC/01/2022
- Types of Job: Government job
- Name of the Posts: Non Executives
- No.of Vacancy: 282 posts
- Eligibility: Engineering Degree
- Experience : Minimum 1 years
- Age Limit: 26 – 45 years
- Application Start Date : 16th August 2022
- Application End Date: 15th September 2022
- Location: Delhi
- Pay Scale: Rs.35,000 – 1,38,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written Test & Interview
- Official Website: www.gailonline.com
Eligibility Criteria for the Gail Recruitment
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have a Engineering Degree, Master’s Degree, ITI in relevant field from recognized board or University.
The applicant must be within the maximum age limit given by the organizing body of UPPCL.
- Minimum Age limit – 26 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 45 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for the Gail Recruitment:-
There are Total 282 vacancies under the Gas Authority of India Limited for Non Executive posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
✔️ Jr. Engineer (Chemical) – 02
✔️ Jr. Engineer (Mechanical) – 01
✔️ Foreman (Electrical) – 01
✔️ Foreman (Instrumentation) – 14
✔️ Foreman (Mechanical) – 01
✔️ Foreman (Civil) – 01
✔️ Junior Superintendent (Official Language) – 05
✔️ Junior Superintendent (HT) – 20
✔️ Junior Chemist – 08
✔️ Technical Assistant (Laboratory) – 03
✔️ Operator (Chemical) – 29
✔️ Technician (Electrical) – 35
✔️ Technician (Instrumentation) – 16
✔️ Technician (mechanical) – 38
✔️ Technician (Telecom and Telemetry) – 14
✔️ Operator (Fire) – 23
✔️ Assistant (Store and Purchase) – 28
✔️ Accounts Assistant – 24
✔️ Marketing Assistant – 19
Documents Required for the Gail Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the Gail Recruitment
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.gailonline.com
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the Gail Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.50/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ Women– Nil/-
Salary details for Gail Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Gas Authority of India Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Manager – Rs. 24,500- 1,38,000/
Gail Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 16th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 15th September 2022
Selection Process for Gail Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Gas Authority of India Limited . A Shortlisting based on Written Test will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Test
- Skill Test/ Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Application Link for the Gail Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website:-||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for Gail Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Gail Recruitment posts?
- 282 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Gail Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 15th September 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?