FCI Manager Recruitment – Food Corporation of India under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of Manager posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have Passed Graduation can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.fci.gov.in
There are a total of 113 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Online Test & Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 26th September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the FCI can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of FCI Manager Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Food Corporation of India ( FCI)
- Advt.No – 02.2022-FCI Category-II
- Types of Job: Government job
- Name of the Posts: Manager posts
- No.of Vacancy: 113 posts
- Eligibility: Graduation Passed
- Age Limit: 28 – 35 years
- Application Start Date : 27th August 2022
- Application End Date: 26th September 2022
- Location: All Over India
- Pay Scale: Rs.40,000 – 1,40,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Online Test & Interview
- Official Website: www.fci.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria for the FCI Manager Recruitment
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates must have a Degree of Candidates should pass Diploma, CA/ ICWA/ CS, B.Com, B.Sc, Degree, BE/ B.Tech, Graduation, MBA, Masters Degree, Post Graduation in relevant field from recognized board or University.
The applicant must be within the maximum age limit given by the organizing body of UPPCL.
- Minimum Age limit – 28 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 35 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details for the FCI Manager Recruitment:-
There are Total 113 vacancies under the Food Corporation of India for various Executive Assistant posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- North Zone – 38
- South Zone – 16
- West Zone – 20
- East Zone – 21
- North East Zone – 18
Documents Required for the FCI Manager Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the FCI Manager Recruitment
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.fci.gov.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start & New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the FCI Manager Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.800/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/ Women– Nil/-
Salary details for FCI Manager Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Food Corporation of India and other amenities will also be included.
- Manager – Rs. 50,000- 1,80,000/
FCI Manager Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
|Application Opening Date||27th August 2022|
|Application Closing Date||26th September 2022|
Selection Process for FCI Manager Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Food Corporation of India . A Shortlisting based on Online Examination will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Online Computer Based Test
Exam Pattern for FCI Manager Recruitment
The applying candidates will have to appear for a Online Computer Based Test. It will be done to test the aptitude of the candidate. The syllabus will consist of This subjects. The syllabus is given below.
- English Language – 25 marks
- Reasoning Ability – 25 marks
- Numeric Aptitude – 25 marks
- General Studies – 25 marks
- Time Duration – 60 minutes
Application Link for the FCI Manager Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for FCI Manager Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the FCI Manager Recruitment posts?
- 113 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for FCI Manager Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 26th September 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Graduation passed