ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment – Employees State Insurance Corporation, under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications must made online from the official website of www.esic.nic.in by downloading the application form and sending it to the specific address. There are a total of 28 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 26th July 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the ESIC for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Types of Job: Central Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy: 28 posts
- Eligibility: M.D
- Application End Date: 26th July 2022
- Location: Delhi
- Pay Scale: Rs.67,700/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Vacancy Details for the ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment:-
There are total 28 vacancies under the Employees State Insurance Corporation posts of Apprentices. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Anesthesia – 06
- Biochemistry – 02
- Dermatology – 01
- General Medicine – 03
- General Surgery – 06
- Pathology – 01
- Paediatrics – 01
- Psychiatry – 01
- Radiology – 07
Eligibility Criteria for the ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Candidates Should Possess M.D/ M.Sc/ Ph.D/D.Sc/ M.R.C.P/ D.M.R.D (concern Specialist) from a recognized University / Institute.
The candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Not exceeding 45 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled in the application format given in the official website submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Download the application form from the website www.esic.nic.in
- Read the Application carefully
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Make payment via Demand Draft
- Then, Send the Application form on the below mentioned Address –
” Additional Commissioner/ Regional Director, ESI Corporation, DDA Complex Cum Office, 3rd & 4th Floor, Rajendra Place, Rajendra Bhawan, New Delhi-110008.”
Application Fee for the ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.500/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Power Grid Corporation Limited amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs.67,700/-
ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 28th June 2022
- Application Closing Date: 26th July 2022
Selection Process for ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Power Grid Corporation Limited. Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
Application Link for the ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment posts?
- 28 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 26th July 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?