ESIC Recruitment – Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Senior Resident, Specialist and Physician posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their MBBS/PG/Diploma can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made offline by downloading the application form from the official website of www.esic.nic.in
There are a total of 67 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 21st September 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Employee State Insurance Corporation can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of ESIC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Employee State Insurance Corporation, Ludhiana (ESIC)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Senior Resident, Specialist and Physician
- No. of Vacancy: 67
- Eligibility: MBBS/PG/Diploma
- Application End Date: 21st September 2022
- Location: Ludhiana, Punjab
- Pay Scale: Rs 60,000 – Rs 1,12,000
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Walk in Interview
- Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Vacancy Details for the ESIC Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Employee State Insurance Corporation limitedfor various Senior Resident, Specialist and Physicianposts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 67
- Senior Resident – 36
- Senior Resident on Contract Basis for 1 year – 18
- Full Time/Part time Specialist – 08
- Part Time Super Specialist – 03
- Homeopathy Physician – 01
- Ayurvedic Physician – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the ESIC Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Senior Resident – MBBS, PG degree or Diploma
- Senior Resident on Contract Basis for 1 year – PG degree or Diploma
- Full Time/Part time Specialist – DM/M.Ch, Post Graduate
- Part Time Super Specialist – DM/M.Ch, Post Graduate
- Homeopathy Physician – Degree in Homeopathy
- Ayurvedic Physician –Degree in Ayurveda
- Senior Resident – 37 years
- Senior Resident on Contract Basis for 1 year – 37 years
- Full Time/Part time Specialist – 64 years
- Part Time Super Specialist – 64 years
- Homeopathy Physician – 35 years
- Ayurvedic Physician – 35 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the ESIC Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the ESIC Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted offline by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website www.esic.nic.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
- Make payment via Demand Draft
- Send it to the address:
- Office of the Manager, 2nd Floor, MS Office,
- ESIC Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab
Application Fee for the ESIC Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 500
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for ESIC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Employee State Insurance Corporation and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs 60,000 – Rs 1,12,00
ESIC Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 8th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 21st September 2022
Selection Process for ESIC Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body ofEmployee State Insurance Corporation. AShortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verificationwill also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the ESIC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for ESIC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the ESIC Recruitment posts?
-67 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ESIC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 21st September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?