ESIC Recruitment – Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Professor, Assistant Professor and other posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their MBBS/PG/MD/MScan apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.nic.in
There are a total of 169 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on interview and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 8th September2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Employee State Insurance Corporation can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of ESIC Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Name of the Posts: Professor, Assistant Professor and others
- No. of Vacancy: 169
- Eligibility: MBBS/PG/MD/MS
- Application End Date: 8th Sept 2022
- Location: Hyderabad
- Pay Scale: Rs 67,700 – Rs 2,78,595
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process:Interview
- Official Website: www.nic.in
Vacancy Details for the ESIC Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Employee State Insurance Corporation limitedfor various Professor, Assistant Professor and otherposts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 169
- Senior Resident – 73
- Assistant Professor – 35
- Associate Professor – 22
- Specialist – 13
- Super Specialist – 14
- Professor – 09
Eligibility Criteria for the ESIC Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
Candidates must have passed MBBS, Post Graduate Degree, MD, MS, DNB from any recognized university.
- Lower Limit – 21 years
- Upper Limit – 69 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the ESIC Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduate Certificate
- MBBS Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the ESIC Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.nic.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the ESIC Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 1,000
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for ESIC Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Employee State Insurance Corporation and other amenities will also be included.
- Senior Resident – Rs 67,700 – Rs 1,30,797
- Assistant Professor – Rs 1,30,797
- Associate Professor – Rs 1,52,241
- Specialist – Rs 1,30,797
- Super Specialist – Rs 1,50,000 – Rs 2,40,000
- Professor –Rs 2,28,942
ESIC Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date:28th August 2022
- Application Closing Date: 8th September 2022
Selection Process for ESIC Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Employee State Insurance Corporation. A Shortlisting based on merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
Application Link for the ESIC Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for ESIC Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the ESIC Recruitment posts?
-169 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ESIC Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 8th September 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?