EESL Recruitment – Energy Efficiency Services Limited has launched notifications for the recruitment of Project Engineer, Project Manager posts. Applicants those who have completed their Master’s Degree, Civil Engineering degree, they can apply for this post from the official website of www.eeslindia.org and downloading the application form and sending it to the specific address. Candidates belonging to all categories are eligible to apply for these posts. The last date to apply for this is 30th June 2022 and applications post that date will not be accepted.
There are a total of 08 posts which are to be filled by the Energy Efficiency Services Limited by conducting a Online Interview for the eligible candidates. Every year the government of India invites applicants to work for various sectors and creates a great opportunity for the citizens of India. Every details such as age limit, education qualification, selection process, salary, how to apply is explained further in this article.
Details of EESL Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Energy Efficiency Services Limited
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advertisement No: EESL/0320/28
- Name of the Posts: Various posts
- Eligibility: BE / B.Tech
- No Of Vacancies: 08 posts
- Application Start Date: 13th June 2022
- Application End Date: 30th June 2022
- Age Limit: 30 – 47 years
- Location: Delhi
- Pay Scale: Rs.50,000 – 1,50,000/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Experience: Min Experience 1 year
- Selection Process: Interview / Test
- Official Website: www.eeslindia.org
Vacancy Details for the EESL Recruitment:-
Energy Efficiency Services Limited has released 08 vacancies for the various posts and candidates from all categories are eligible to apply for this. The breakup of the posts is given as:
- Project Manager (PM) – 01
- Chief Project Manager (CPM) – 01
- Senior Technical Expert (STE) – 02
- Technical Expert (TE) – 02
- Senior Finance Expert (SFE) – 01
- Project Engineer (PE) – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the EESL Recruitment:-
The posts are available for the citizens of India and education qualification as well as age limit is necessary to apply for this post. The candidate must be a citizen of India. The eligibility criteria are given below:
Education qualification is very important for this job recruitment.
- Candidates must have a B.E / B.Tech engineering degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Communication / Telecommunication with 60% marks. OR,
- Candidate’s should have a CA / ICWA / Full time MBA in Finance from a recognized University.
Age Limit: –
Candidates must fall within the age limit for these posts
- Age – 30 -47 years
Age Relaxation: –
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the EESL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess certain documents to fill the application form. Unavailability of documents might lead to the termination of the application. Required documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Diploma Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Scanned Signature (10kb – 20kb)
Application Process for EESL Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled offline in the format given in the official website and submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Download the application form from the website www.eeslindia.org
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit your documents
Application Fee for EESL Recruitment:-
- Gen /OBC / OC Candidate’s have to pay – Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PWD Candidate’s have to pay – No Fee
- Candidate’s have to pay the fees by Online via Gpay / Card / Bank Transfer .
Salary details for EESL Recruitment:-
The selected candidates will be paid on the basis of monthly remunerations by the UPSC Limited. They will also enjoy few of the allowances after qualifying for the post.
- Pay Scale: Rs.50,000 – 1,50,000/-
EESL Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for EESL Recruitmentt is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 13.06.2022
- Application Closing Date: 30.06.2022
Selection Process for the EESL Recruitment:-
The selection of the candidates will be a Interview process. Applicants will have to qualify for this to be selected for the job. Final selection will be on the basis of merit done by the organizing body.
Application Link for the EESL Recruitment:-
For the EESL Recruitment of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for the EESL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the EESL Recruitment posts?
- 08 Vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for EESL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 30th June 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this EESL Recruitment job?
- B.E / B.Tech.