EDCIL Recruitment for Consultant Posts: A great opportunity for candidates who are looking for Government job. Educational Consultant India Limited (EdCIL) has published an advertisement on their official website at www.edcilindia.co.in. for filling up 12 vacancies. Name of the vacant posts is Consultant. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through online mode within 30.11.2017. If you are interested to know more about EdCIL Recruitment for Consultant Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of EdCIL Recruitment for Consultant Posts
Organization: Educational Consultant India Limited (EdCIL)
1. Consultant (Administration): 01 Post
2. Associate Consultant (Computer System): 01 Post
3. Associate Consultant (Procurement): 01 Post
4. Nodal Officer/ Consultant: 04 Posts
5. Nodal Officer/ Consultant (Finance)
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Age: Below 50 years
Closing Date: 30.11.2017
Detailed Information About EdCIL Recruitment for Consultant Posts
1. Consultant (Administration): Candidates should possess 02 years full-time MBA/ PG diploma in Personnel Management/ HR from any recognized University or Institute.
2. Associate Consultant (Computer System): Candidates should possess full time BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ IT or full time MCA from recognized University/ institution from any recognized University or Institute.
3. Associate Consultant (Procurement): Candidates should possess Two-year full time PGDM/ MBA from recognized University/ Institution or B.E./ B. Tech. in Engineering/ Technology or ICWA/ CA/ CS from any recognized University or Institute.
*For more information about Education Qualification read the official advertisement given below.
As on closing date applicants age limit should be below 50 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Selection will be made through applicants performance in Group Discussion/ Written Aptitude Test & Interview.
Candidates are required to apply through online mode within 30.11.2017. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
Before applying online candidates should be scanned copies of photograph, signature & all relevant documents as mention given below:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
And also required a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile no., which should be kept active till the completion of this Recruitment Process.
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about EdCIL Recruitment for Consultant Posts before the final submission of application form.