ECIL Recruitment – Electronics Corporation of India Limited has released notifications for job recruitment of various posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications must made online from the official website of ecil.co.in by downloading the application form and apply online. There are a total of 284 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Merit Based.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 8th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the ECIL for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of ECIL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
- Advrt No: 17/2022
- Types of Job: Govrt job
- Name of the Posts: Apprentices
- No. of Vacancy: 284 posts
- Eligibility: ITI
- Age Limit: 18 -25 years
- Application Start Date: 25th July 2022
- Application End Date: 08th August 2022
- Location: Hyderabad
- Pay Scale: Rs.25,500 – 92,300/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Merit list
- Official Website: ecil.co.in
Vacancy Details for the ECIL Recruitment:-
There are total 284 vacancies under the Electronics Corporation of India Limited posts of Apprentices posts. The Vacancy details are mentioned below.
- Apprentice – 284 posts
Eligibility Criteria for the ECIL Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned:
- Candidates should Have passed ITI from a recognized Institute / Board.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 25 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the ECIL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- ITI Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the ECIL Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled in the application format given in the official website submit it along with all the required documents to the below given specific address.
- Go to the official website portal ecil.co.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Click the Apply Now Button.
- Read the instructions carefully
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph
- Upload the scanned signature
- Upload the required documents
- Download & save this file
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the ECIL Recruitment:-
There will no application fee will be charged from any candidates.
- for General / OBC / EWS Category – Nill/-
- for SC/ ST/ PWD – Nill/-
Salary details for ECIL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the ECIL.
- Pay Scale – Rs.7,700 – 8,050/-
ECIL Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
|Application Opening Date:||25.07.2022|
|Application Closing Date:||08..08.2022|
Selection Process for ECIL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Electronics Corporation of India Limited conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview will be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- ITI Marks merit
Application Link for the ECIL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for ECIL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the ECIL Recruitment posts?
- 284 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ECIL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 8th August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Merit based.