ECIL Recruitment – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of General Managers and other multiple vacancies. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made online from the official website of www.ecil.co.in by paying an application fee through Net Banking or Debit/Credit Card. There are a total of 20 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment in 14th May 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Electronics Corporation of India Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
ECIL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
- Types of Job: Central Government
- Advertisement No: 07/2022
- Name of the Posts: General Managers and Others
- No. of Vacancy: 20
- Eligibility: Post Graduate/B.Tech/CA
- Application End Date: 14th May 2022
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
- Pay Scale: Rs 40,000 – Rs 2,40,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.ecil.co.in
Vacancy Details for the ECIL Recruitment:-
There are total 20 vacancies for various Managers and other posts and the breakup of vacancies for the ECIL Recruitment is listed below:
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Technical) – 11
- Senior Deputy General Manager (HR) – 01
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – 01
- Deputy General Manager (Corporate Purchase) – 01
- Deputy General Manager (Corporate Communication) – 01
- Deputy General Manager (HR) – 01
- Senior Manager (Finance) – 02
- Personal Officer – 01
- Accounts Officer – 01
Eligibility Criteria for the ECIL Recruitment:-
The candidates whose are applying for ECIL Recruitment, They must possess a specific degree and also fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age is mentioned below:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Senior Deputy General Manager (Technical) – B.Tech with 60% and 20 years of experience
- Senior Deputy General Manager (HR) – Post Graduate with 20 years of experience
- Deputy General Manager (Finance) – CA/ICWA with 17 years of experience
- Deputy General Manager (Corporate Purchase) – B.Tech with 60% and 17 years of experience
- Deputy General Manager (Corporate Communication) – Post Graduate with 17 years of experience
- Deputy General Manager (HR) – Post Graduate with 17 years of experience
- Senior Manager (Finance) – CA/ICWA with 14 years of experience
- Personal Officer – Post Graduate with 3 years of experience
- Accounts Officer – CA/ICWA
The candidates must be within the given age limit at the time of applying for this job recruitment
- Lower Age Limit – 28 years
- Lower Age Limit – 53 years
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the ECIL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Graduation Certificate
- Post Graduation Certificate
- B.Tech/B.E Certificate
- CA/ICWA Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the ECIL Recruitment:-
The applications have to be filled online from the official website and the application fee must be paid by Net Banking or via Debit/Credit card. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.ecil.co.in
- You have to first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start>New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up the all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay online the application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the ECIL Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged for ECIL Recruitment from all candidates. The application fee has to be paid at the time of applying through Net Banking or Debit/Credit cards.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 500
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for ECIL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by the Electronics Corporation of India Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Rs 40,000 – Rs 2,40,000
ECIL Recruitment Application date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 23rd April 2022
- Application Closing Date: 14th May 2022
Selection Process for the ECIL Recruitment:-
The selection of the ECIL Recruitment final candidates will be done by the organising body of Electronics Corporation of India Limited on the basis of an Interview. Candidates will have to qualify for this to be eligible to get this job.
Application Link for the ECIL Recruitment:-
For the ECIL requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
Important FAQ’S for ECIL Recruitment :-
- How many vacancies are there for the ECIL Recruitment posts?
- 20 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for ECIL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 14th May 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Post Graduate/B.Tech/CA