Eastern Railway Recruitment– Eastern Railway (ER), Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) under the Govt. of India has released notifications for job recruitment for the Apprentice posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Applications have to made online by filling the application form from the official website of this Recruitment and by making payment via NEFT or Debit/Credit cards. There are a total of 2972 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written exam and Interview.
The last date to apply for this job recruitment in 10th May 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted by the Eastern Railway. Interested candidates to this job post can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the state government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
Details of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name: Eastern Railway
- Advt No: RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/2021-22
- Types of Job: Govrt Job
- Name of the Posts: ITI Apprentice
- No. Of Vacancy: 2972 posts
- Eligibility: 10th pass
- Age Limit: 15 – 24 years
- Stipend: As per Govt Rules
- Application Start Date: 31.04.2022.
- Application End Date: 10.05.2022.
- Application Mode: Online
- Job Location: Across India
- Selection Process: Merit based
- Official Website: www.rrcrecruit.co.inn
Eligibility Criteria of Eastern Railway Recruitment
Candidates who wants to apply for they should have check the Education Details,age limit, & age relaxation details before applying. Details are given below:
Applicants must have passed 10th class / Matric passed or ITI Degree with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
The Applicants age limit must be minimum 15 years & maximum 24 years.
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years (Maybe). 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Vacancy Details of Eastern Railway Recruitment
Eastern Railway are wants to recruit 2972 vacancy for the various posts. The full Details are given below:
- Howrah Division – 659
- Liluah Workshop – 612
- Sealdah Division – 297
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 187
- Malda Division – 138
- Asansol Division – 412
- Jamalpur Workshop – 667
Documents Required for the Eastern Railway Recruitment
Few documents are very important to apply for this job recruitment. The candidates need to upload their required documents at the time of applying.
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Age Certificate
- Last Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Scanned Photograph
- Mobile No
- All Certificate
Application process of Eastern Railway Recruitment
- Go to the Official Website www.rrcrecruit.co.inn
- Find the advertisement link & click the advertisement
- A Notification will open
- Read it & check the Eligibility
- Download the application form
- Fill up the form correctly
- & Submit the application Form.
Application Fee of Eastern Railway Recruitment
- General / OBC / EWS Candidates Application Fee – Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH Candidates Application Fee – Nil.
Salary Details for Eastern Railway Recruitment
As per Govrt rules Salary details will be announced later.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Application Date:
The Important date for Eastern Railway Recruitment is given below –
|Application Opening Date:||31.04.2022|
|Application Closing Date:||10.05.2022|
Selection Process for the Eastern Railway Recruitment
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organising body. It will include a written entrance examination followed by an Interview Candidates will have to qualify for both to be eligible to get this job.
- Written Exam
Syllabus for the Eastern Railway Recruitment:-
An entrance examination for will be conducted to check the aptitude of the applicant. Candidates will be shortlisted based on merit and marks obtained in the entrance test. The syllabus of the test is given below:
- Numerical Ability
- Logical Ability
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for the Eastern Railway Recruitment:-
The online MCQ test will be of aptitude test and which needs to be completed within 2 hours. The pattern of the exam is explained as under:
- Numerical Ability – 25 questions 25 marks
- Logical Ability – 25 questions 25 marks
- English – 25 questions 25 marks
- General Knowledge – 25 questions 25 marks
- Total Marks – 100
- Total Questions – 100
- Time Duration – 120 minutes
- Negative Marking – 0.25
Application Link for Eastern Railway Recruitment
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
|Official PDF: –||Click Here|
|Official Website: –||Click Here|
You Can Follow This Link –
Asansol District Hospital Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S of Eastern Railway Recruitment
- How many vacancies are there for the Eastern Railway Recruitment posts?
- 2972 vacancis are realesed.
- When is the End date to apply for Eastern Railway Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 10th May.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this Eastern Railway Recruitment?
- 10th pass