Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment – Railway Recruitment Cell-Eastern Railway has released notifications for job recruitment of various post of Apprentice Posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their 10th pass can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online by downloading the application formfrom the official website of er.indianrailways.gov.in
There are a total of 3115 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Merit, and document verification. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 29th October 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Eastern Railway can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Railway Recruitment Cell-Eastern Railway
- Name of the Posts: Apprentice Posts
- No. of Vacancy: 3115 posts
- Eligibility: 10th pass
- Application Start Date: 30th September 2022
- Application End Date: 29th October 2022
- Location: Across India
- Application Mode: Online
- Age Limit: 15 – 24 years
- Selection Process: Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway
- Official Website: er.indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancy Details for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment:-
There are total 3115 vacancies under theEastern Railway posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Howrah Division – 659
- Liluah Workshop – 612
- Sealdah Division – 440
- Kanchrapara Workshop – 187
- Malda Division – 138
- Asansol Workshop – 412
- Jamalpur Workshop – 667
Eligibility Criteria for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
- Candidate’s should have passed 10th / ITI from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Lower Age Limit – 15 years
- Upper Age Limit – 24 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- 10th pass Certificate
- ITI Pass certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted online by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Download the application form from the website er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Read the instruction carefully,
- Fill the application form correctly.
- Put in all the relevant details,
- Submit your Resume,
- Submit your copies of Education qualifications
- Submit your documents
Application Fee for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from any of the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs.100/-
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – Nil/-
Salary details for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Railway Recruitment Cell-Eastern Railway and other amenities will also be included.
- Pay Scale: Will be Notified Later
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 30th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 29th October 2022
Selection Process for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Railway Recruitment Cell-Eastern Railway. A Shortlisting based on Merit will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Merit List
Application Link for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – er.indianrailways.gov.in
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment posts?
- 3115 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 29th October 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- 10th pass