DHFWS Berhampore Recruitment for Nutritionist, Social Worker & Other Posts: A great opportunity for Graduate candidates who are looking for Government job in West Bengal. Government of West Bengal, District Health Family Welfare Samity(DHFWS), Berhampore has published an advertisement for filling up 146 vacancy. Name of the vacant posts are Nutritionist, Social Worker & Other Posts. Eligible candidates who are interested to join may apply through the prescribed format of application form within 30.11.2016. If you are interested to know more about DHFWS Berhampore Recruitment for Nutritionist, Social Worker & Other Posts, read below for detailed information.
Summary of DHFWS Berhampore Recruitment for Nutritionist, Social Worker & Other Posts
Organization: District Health Family Welfare Samity (DHFWS)
1. Nutritionist: 03 Posts
2. Social Worker: 02 Posts
3. Cook: 02 Posts
4. Attendant: 08 Posts
5. Medical Technologist (Lab): 12 Posts
6. Medical Technologist (X-ray): 08 Posts
7. Medical Technologist (ECG): 09 Posts
8. Data Entry Operator: 06 Posts
9. DOTS Plus Site Medical Officer: 01 Post
10. District Programme Coordinator: 01 Post
11. District PPM (Public Private Mix) Coordinator: 02 Posts
12. Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 01 Post
13. Counselor for DRTB Centre: 01 Post
14. DRTB & TB HIV Coordinator: 01 Post
15. District Consultant (Quality Assurance): 01 Post
16. District Consultant (Public Health): 01 Post
17. District Consultant (Quality Monitoring): 01 Post
18. Facility Level Quality Manager: 01 Post
19. Senior Treatment Supervisor: 24 Posts
20. Medical Officer: 36 Posts
21. Lab Technician: 10 Posts
22. Adolescent Friendly Health Clinic Counselor: 04 Posts
23. Lady Medical Officer: 01 Post
24. District Consultant: 01 Post
25. Psychologist: 01 Post
26. Social Worker: 01 Post
27. Malaria Technical Supervisor: 02 Posts
28. Kala-azar- Technical Supervisor: 05 Posts
Salary: Rs. 5000-2000/-
Age: Below 40 years
Educational Qualification: Graduate
Closing Date: 30.11.2016
Detailed Information About DHFWS Berhampore Recruitment for Nutritionist, Social Worker & Other Posts
1. Nutritionist: Candidates should possess B.Sc or M.Sc in Foods and Nutrition or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University.
2. Social Worker: Candidates should possess BA/ B.Sc/ B.Com in Foods and Nutrition or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized University.
3. Cook: Candidates must pass Higher Secondary from any recognized Board/ Institute.
*For more details about Education qualification read the official advertisement given below
As on 01.01.2016 applicants age limit should be below 40 years. Upper age relaxation for reserve category candidates as per the Govt. Rules.
Selection will be made through a written test followed by an Interview. Merit lists in each category will be drawn on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the written test and followed by an Interview.
Applicants required to pay Rs.150/- for reserved Candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the favour of District Health Family Welfare Samity & Payable at Berhampore.
Candidates are required to apply through prescribed format(which is given with the official notification) within 31.11.2016. I personally suggest don’t wait for the last date, should apply as early as possible.
How to apply step by step guide:
1. At first Xerox and attested the following documents which shall be attached with the application form:
a. Educational qualification certificate
b. Age proof certificate
c. Caste certificate if applicable
d. Voter Card etc for verification of citizenship
e. Recent passport size photograph
Duly filled in application along with supporting documents required to send to the address given below
Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health(Ground Floor) 14
Cantonment Board, PO – Berhampore
Mushirabad, Pin – 742101
Note: I want to inform to the all eligible candidates to read the official advertisement very carefully about DHFWS Berhampore Recruitment for Nutritionist, Social Worker & Other Posts before the final submission of application form.