DGCA Consultant Recruitment – Directorate General of Civil Aviation has released notifications for job recruitment for the post of Consultant. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc / Engineering can apply for this job recruitment. Applications must be made online from the official website of www.dgca.gov.in sending it to a specific address.
There are a total of 50 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 18th August 2022 and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Directorate General of Civil Aviation can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc is explained in this article.
DGCA Consultant Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Directorate General of Civil Aviation
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Advt.No: A-12024/4/2022
- Name of the Posts: Consultant posts
- No. of Vacancy: 50
- Eligibility: B.Sc Degree
- Pay Scale: Rs.55,000 – 75,000/-
- Experience: Min experience 1 year
- Application Start Date: 1st August 2022
- Application End Date: 18th August 2022
- Application Mode: Offline
- Selection Process: Interview
- Official Website: www.dgca.gov.in
Vacancy Details for the DGCA Consultant Recruitment:-
There are total 50 vacancies under the Directorate General of Civil Aviation for Consultant posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Consultant (Dangerous Goods Inspector) – 03
- Consultant (Assistant Director) – 17
- Consultants (Airworthiness) – 27
- Consultant Deputy Director (Operations)– 01
- Legal Officer – 02
Eligibility Criteria for the DGCA Consultant Recruitment:-
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- The candidate must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree/ Engineering Degree in relevant discipline/ basic knowledge of operations/ Degree in Law/ is required for other posts. from any recognized University.
- Candidates maximum age shall be 63 years.
If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the DGCA Consultant Recruitment :-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the DGCA Consultant Recruitment:-
The applications must be submitted offline by downloading the application form from the official website.The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.dgca.gov.in
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Now, send this application form to the below address –
- “Recruitment Section, DGCA, Opp. Safdarjung Airport, Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110 003”.
Application Fee for the DGCA Consultant Recruitment:-
There will be no application fee will be charged from the candidates applying for this job recruitment.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Nill.
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for DGCA Consultant Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Directorate General of Civil Aviation and other amenities will also be included.
- Rs.55,000 – 75,000/-
DGCA Consultant Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 01.08.2022
- Application Closing Date: 18.08.2022
Selection Process for DGCA Consultant Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body DGCA. An Interview will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
Application Link for the DGCA Consultant Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Important FAQ’S for DGCA Consultant Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the DGCA Consultant Recruitment posts?
- 50 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for DGCA Consultant Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 18th August 2022
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?