DCIL Recruitment – Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL), under the Govt of India has released notifications for job recruitment of various Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers and other posts. Applications are open for the citizens of India and candidates belonging to all categories can apply for these posts. Candidates those who have completed their Class 10, Degree in Nautical Science, B.Tech can apply for this job recruitment. Applications mustbe made online from the official website ofwww.dredge-india.com
There are a total of 45 vacancies and the organizing body will finalize the candidates based on Written exam and Interview. The last date to apply for this job recruitment is 3rd October 2022and applications post the last date will not be accepted. Interested candidates to work for the Dredging Corporation of India Limited can apply for this and is a great opportunity for them to serve the government. Information regarding the job notification, such as eligibility criteria, selection, age limit, salary details, documents needed, how to apply, etc. is explained in this article.
Details of DCIL Recruitment 2022:-
- Organization Name: Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCIL)
- Types of Job: Government Job
- Name of the Posts: Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers and others
- No. of Vacancy: 45
- Eligibility: Class 10, Degree in Nautical Science, B.Tech
- Application End Date: 3rd October 2022
- Location: Across India
- Pay Scale: Rs 10,000 – Rs 25,000
- Application Mode: Online
- Selection Process: Written exam and Interview
- Official Website: www.dredge-india.com
Vacancy Details for the DCIL Recruitment:-
There are multiple vacancies under the Dredging Corporation of India Limited for various Dredge Cadets, Trainee Marine Engineers and other posts. The breakup of vacancies is listed below:
- Total Vacancy: 45
- Dredge Cadets – 15
- Trainee Marine Engineers – 15
- Near Coastal Voyage (NCV) Trainee (GP Rating) – 15
Eligibility Criteria for the DCIL Recruitment: –
The candidates must possess a specific degree and fulfill the age limit criteria to be eligible to apply for these posts. The education qualification and age are mentioned:
The applicant must have the following education qualification:
- Dredge Cadets – Diploma in Nautical Sciences
- Trainee Marine Engineers – 4 years of Degree in Marine Engineering
- Near Coastal Voyage (NCV) Trainee (GP Rating) – Class 10 passed and Pre-Sea GP rating course
Candidates must fall within the maximum age limit given below:
- Upper Limit – 25 years
- If you are from SC / ST / OBC / PH, you will have age relaxation. SC / ST / OBC the age relaxation is 3 / 5 / 7 years. 10 years of age for Person with Disability candidates. For general candidates, there is no age relaxation as per this job notification.
Documents Required for the DCIL Recruitment:-
The documents that are to be produced at the time of filling the application form are given below. The applicant might have to carry few of them at the time of document submission.
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Class 10 Mark Sheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- Diploma Certificate
- B.Tech Certificate
- Mobile no
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Scanned Documents
Application Process for the DCIL Recruitment:-
The applications must be filled online from the official website. The procedure to apply is:
- Go to the official website www.dredge-india.com
- You must first Register here with your Name, Phone no, email id.
- Select Start&New Registration
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Then, fill up all information correctly.
- Re-check once before clicking the final submission.
- Upload the scanned photograph (20kb – 50kb)
- Upload the scanned signature (10kb – 20kb)
- Upload the left thumbprint (20kb – 50kb)
- Download & save this file
- Pay the Application fee
- Submit your application form
Application Fee for the DCIL Recruitment:-
An application fee will be charged from the candidates.
- Candidates from General/OBC/EWS – Rs 1000
- Candidates belonging to the SC/ST/PWD/Women – No fee
Salary details for DCIL Recruitment:-
The final shortlisted candidates after the selection will be paid in monthly basis by Dredging Corporation of India Limited and other amenities will also be included.
- Dredge Cadets – Rs 15,000
- Trainee Marine Engineers – Rs 25,000
- Near Coastal Voyage (NCV) Trainee (GP Rating) – Rs 10,000
DCIL Recruitment Application Date:-
The Important date for Recruitment is given below –
- Application Opening Date: 19th September 2022
- Application Closing Date: 3rd October 2022
Selection Process for DCIL Recruitment:-
The selection of the final candidates will be done by the organizing body of Dredging Corporation of India Limited. An online examination will be conducted for all the applying candidates. Interview and Document Verification will also be taken into consideration for the final selection of candidates.
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
Syllabus Pattern for DCIL Recruitment
The applying candidates will have to appear for a Computer Based Online Examination. It will be done to test the aptitude and the knowledge of the candidate in the relevant field. The syllabus will consist of six subjects. The syllabus is given below.
- General Knowledge
- Computer Knowledge
- General Aptitude
- General Intelligence
Exam Pattern for the DCIL Recruitment
The candidates will be shortlisted based on the marks obtained in the computer based online test. The selected candidates will be called for Interview and Document Verification. The pattern of the exam is given below:
- General Knowledge – 25 questions 25 marks
- English – 25 questions 25 marks
- Computer Knowledge – 25 questions 25 marks
- General Aptitude – 25 questions 25 marks
- Reasoning – 25 questions 25 marks
- General Intelligence – 25 questions 25 marks
- Total Questions – 150
- Total Marks – 150
- Time Duration – 120 minutes
- Negative Marking – No negative
Application Link for the DCIL Recruitment:-
For the requirement of any sort of information or queries regarding the job application, the candidate can visit the official website.
- Official PDF: – DCIL Recruitment 2022
- Official Website: – www.dredge-india.com
You can follow our other Job Post: –
Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
ITBP GD Constable Recruitment 2022
Tea Board Junior Microbiologist Recruitment 2022
SECR Apprentice Recruitment 2022
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2022
WBPDCL Technician Apprentice Recruitment
THDC India Limited Recruitment 2022
Bank Of Baroda Recruitment 2022
SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2022
AIESL Trainee Recruitment 2022
Important FAQ’S for DCIL Recruitment:-
- How many vacancies are there for the DCIL Recruitment posts?
- 45 vacancies are released.
- When is the End date to apply for DCIL Recruitment Job?
- The application will end on 3rd October 2022.
- What is the minimum qualification to apply for this job?
- Class 10, Degree in Nautical Science, B.Tech.